Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 02-26-2024, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am currently ambivalent. I care not either way but clearly you do. But I do know that were I a troll and someone kept feeding me and I had a hankerin' fer some lonely nerd meat i'd lap that shit up.

Steamed Nerd Sweet Meats. Snack. Temp Illusion: Troll.
In a spit combine Nerd Meat + Steam. Berry Neditious.

Unless this really is an AI learning (and doing a great job) please continue.
You clearly do care, as you are posting and picking sides. You wouldn't almost exclusively respond to me if you were just trying to poke fun at everything in an ambivalent way.

This is why you are also a troll. You support the trolls and pile on when they attack other posters. You never go against them. Probably due to cowardice on your own part.

You can always change your behavior and improve for the benefit of the P99 community.
Old 02-26-2024, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

AI it is then.
Old 02-26-2024, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AI it is then.
Sadly that is the route you and the other trolls are taking. Constantly reposting the same off-topic nonsense, insults, and lies across many threads does get tiring to read. You can stop at any time.

You and the other trolls are the problem, so you need to fix it.
Old 02-27-2024, 02:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or you can join me to fight against the trolls to make them lose interest in trolling. Once it's no longer fun, they won't do it. You support the trolls by encouraging them to continue while simultaneously ignoring their bad behavior.

Bullies will stop bullying when you stand up to them. Sadly nobody besides myself is doing so, which means the bullying continues. Trolls and bullies are cowards by nature. They can only operate while you don't call their bluff.
So, most people who have called you out and tell you your logic is unsound are "cowards"? Is that right? You've accused people of being trolls when they only call you out once, for Christ sake.

This is why I use the term "solipsistic". Familiarise yourself with this word -- it sums you up perfectly.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, most people who have called you out and tell you your logic is unsound are "cowards"? Is that right? You've accused people of being trolls when they only call you out once, for Christ sake.

This is why I use the term "solipsistic". Familiarise yourself with this word -- it sums you up perfectly.
Are you trying to get 90% of your posts looking like this instead? Please stop spamming threads with nonsense. You are a factual troll. You cite other trolls for your "evidence". Please fix yourself.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:46 AM
Fire Giant

Notice how you don't try to counter a word I just said? You just keep bringing up my post count ad nauseam -- hoping you can convince yourself that I'm a troll.

On this specific subject, the illusion is not even there that you're even slightly correct unlike other topics you've discussed. But what happens? You still argue and damage control yourself. You don't even have the humility to admit being wrong.

I don't need to say anymore. We all know you'll stay here to drive yourself into this psychosis where you're never wrong.

This is what solipsism is.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Notice how you don't try to counter a word I just said? You just keep bringing up my post count ad nauseam -- hoping you can convince yourself that I'm a troll.

On this specific subject, the illusion is not even there that you're even slightly correct unlike other topics you've discussed. But what happens? You still argue and damage control yourself. You don't even have the humility to admit being wrong.

I don't need to say anymore. We all know you'll stay here to drive yourself into this psychosis where you're never wrong.

This is what solipsism is.
Clearly projection. The only person who cannot counter a word I said and keep posting ad nauseam is yourself. I am just defending myself from your obvious trolling and lies. You are the one trying and failing to convince other people of lies and delusions. Your post history is factual. You are a troll based on all the evidence.

If you don't want me to bring up the fact that you are a troll via your post count, stop trolling! You can redeem yourself at any time.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:00 AM
Fire Giant

Duik may have been onto something here...
Old 02-27-2024, 04:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Duik may have been onto something here...
As you can see, Gloomlord continues to deflect from the fact that he basically only logs on these forums to troll. You can see his post history. When was the last time you actually responded to a thread in a normal manner?
Old 02-27-2024, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

So, OP, are you still reading? Are you still alive?