Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2020, 11:28 AM
Banned

This is excessive for something that ultimately doesn't matter.

Wasn't the first thread enough?
Old 07-28-2020, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is excessive for something that ultimately doesn't matter.

Wasn't the first thread enough?
I put this on the wiki so people have a single place to find this information, instead of trying to dig through multiple threads on the same topic. The question of "Which Shaman race is the best"? keeps popping up on this forum and on other forums, with different answers each time.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 07-28-2020 at 11:42 AM..
Old 07-28-2020, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Why are people getting so irritated with this guide? I can only speak for myself, but I really appreciate the work you put into this. Thank you and I suspect most players feel the same way I do. Good job.
Old 07-28-2020, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are people getting so irritated with this guide? I can only speak for myself, but I really appreciate the work you put into this. Thank you and I suspect most players feel the same way I do. Good job.
Thank you again[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I honestly wonder the same thing myself.
Old 07-28-2020, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe when you have a spare weekend you can read through this abortion of a thread https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=361266 , which was torpedoed s by the OP of this thread and he author of the "guide"( AKA arbitrary opinion) referenced in this current thread.
Old 07-28-2020, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe when you have a spare weekend you can read through this abortion of a thread https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=361266 , which was torpedo's by the OP of this thread and "guide, AKA arbitrary opinion" referenced in this current thread.
Lol nothing in that thread "torpedos" my guide, or what I said. I clearly posted the facts and evidence. You continue to claim I am wrong, while posting nothing to prove it. You can keep claiming I am wrong, but that means nothing if you can't back it up[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I would love to see an actual argument from you. If you have a Troll Shaman, lets see some examples!
Old 07-28-2020, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol nothing in that thread "torpedos" my guide, or what I said. I clearly posted the facts and evidence. You continue to claim I am wrong, while posting nothing to prove it. You can keep claiming I am wrong, but that means nothing if you can't back it up[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I would love to see an actual argument from you. If you have a Troll Shaman, lets see some examples!
You keep mentioning "facts" and "evidence" but are almost exclusively producing opinion and speculation. And I'm not going to spend my time teaching pigs to sing, particularly one as obstinate as you.
Old 07-28-2020, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You keep mentioning "facts" and "evidence" but are almost exclusively producing opinion and speculation. And I'm not going to spend my time teaching pigs to sing, particularly one as obstinate as you.
If you don't understand what facts and evidence are, that is not my problem, that is yours. I am still waiting for you to share what you actually disagree with[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Claiming someone is wrong and stopping there means nothing.
Old 07-28-2020, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you don't understand what facts and evidence are, that is not my problem, that is yours. I am still waiting for you to share what you actually disagree with[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Claiming someone is wrong and stopping there means nothing.
This is literally your summary:

This is the TLDR version of the guide. If you wish to see how I came to these conclusions, continue reading past this section.
NOTE: These lists are ranked ordered from best to worst.
Best Shaman race Post-Torpor
1. Ogre
2. Troll
3. Barbarian
4. Iksar
Best Shaman race Pre-Torpor
1. Troll
2. Ogre
3. Barbarian
4. Iksar
Best Shaman race that exclusively Raids
1. Iksar
2. Barbarian
3. Ogre
4. Troll

It's just some unhinged clown on the internet's opinion. The only actual evidence I've seen from you is your own psychosis and inability t understand basic english words like "facts", "evidence", and "opinion".
Old 07-28-2020, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This is literally your summary:

This is the TLDR version of the guide. If you wish to see how I came to these conclusions, continue reading past this section.
NOTE: These lists are ranked ordered from best to worst.
Best Shaman race Post-Torpor
1. Ogre
2. Troll
3. Barbarian
4. Iksar
Best Shaman race Pre-Torpor
1. Troll
2. Ogre
3. Barbarian
4. Iksar
Best Shaman race that exclusively Raids
1. Iksar
2. Barbarian
3. Ogre
4. Troll

It's just some unhinged clown on the internet's opinion. The only actual evidence I've seen from you is your own psychosis and inability t understand basic english words like "facts", "evidence", and "opinion".
Yes, the summary precludes the rest of the article lol. Did you actually read it? I provide a number of maths and videos to back up my claims. Anything specific you disagree with, besides your opinion I am wrong?