Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2021, 09:02 AM
Sarnak

Default Reuters, one of the most reliable journalism orgs, said...

Terrorists who attacked our capitol are mostly NOT getting plea deals.

From the article:

"Nearly four months after the U.S. Capitol attack, just one of more than 440 people charged has pleaded guilty, a sign of tough conditions set by prosecutors for plea deals and resistance by defense lawyers to their demands."

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/few...rm-2021-05-21/

They thought they could attack the government and nothing was gonna happen. Peak stupidity.

Just Republican things.
Old 05-22-2021, 09:09 AM
Sarnak

"The one person who has pleaded guilty so far, Oath Keepers founding member Jon Schaffer, agreed to turn over "any and all evidence" of crimes that he was aware of and to fully cooperate with prosecutors, according to his plea deal filed in federal court."

another nugget. prosecutors don't need the stupid fucking small fish evidence because this guy already gave the motherlode.
Old 05-22-2021, 09:23 AM
Banned

So when we all march in the streets and hiel watever if I say STARKIND HIEL STARKIND will u fall in line behind starkind and make the entire world starkind?

If you can't empahthize with wht people did wrong and understand why, then there is not realy any hope for us.

Just smile if u can. It'll all be over soon.
Old 05-22-2021, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2021, 09:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2021, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
But legal experts said it is relatively early in this process for either prosecutors or defense lawyers to be reaching quick deals.
They're holding out for a lower sentence offer. It's routine negotiation.

Art of the deal baby!
Old 05-22-2021, 02:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Reuters, one of the most reliable journalism orgs
lol
Old 05-22-2021, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So when we all march in the streets and hiel watever if I say STARKIND HIEL STARKIND will u fall in line behind starkind and make the entire world starkind?

If you can't empahthize with wht people did wrong and understand why, then there is not realy any hope for us.

Just smile if u can. It'll all be over soon.
Starkind sounds like a chocolate bar similar to a a nestle crunch.
Old 05-23-2021, 01:14 AM
Banned

No conservative public figure ever supported the riot, unlike democrats public figures supporting the BLM riots

Trump didn't incite the riot

No one cares what happens to the rioters. Throw them in prison for the rest of their lives for all I care. Looks like their muh white privilege card just expired huh? I still have mine though luckily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Does your heart just break for the sentences rioters got who were responsible for deaths during the BLM riot? It doesn't? But aren't you a liberal???

Turns out non-newsworthy news is non-newsworthy. But since you mentioned it, I'm glad that shaman who claimed to be able to cast white magic is safely locked up. I'll sleep better knowing he isn't out there casting high level shaman spells
Last edited by unsunghero; 05-23-2021 at 01:21 AM..
Old 05-23-2021, 01:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump didn't incite the riot
He did though. Seek Desantis, do not seek Cruz. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread