Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2021, 11:28 AM
Banned

Man dont do that. Its an impossible task. I was kidding. Be prepared to spend the next month in stats man.. its a fools errand. I wasnt serious. Dont waste your time man.
Old 05-18-2021, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Show me one state, an entire state, won by the margin of the total number of fraudulent ballots in the past 20 years. Show me one county. Show me one race. Just one.

We get it. No matter what, it wont be good enough because daddy lost. We get it. Because you hold everything to that standard. 1 is too many, its all invalid. Got it. When you get a spec of dirt on your car, you buy a new car, right? When you get a particle of dirt on your floor, you throw away the entire floor. got it.

You know court cases dont last exactly 7 months. Everyone knows that. That would be a VERY speedy court case. They are charging the former president and you want it to be over in 7 months? I decline.

Might want to google Cy Vance.
There was a coin flip in Iowa 2016
Old 05-18-2021, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Show me one state, an entire state, won by the margin of the total number of fraudulent ballots in the past 20 years. Show me one county. Show me one race. Just one.
This is an interesting problem. As we've seen in the past, sufficiently close state elections usually end up being decided by the courts (notoriously Florida in 2000). You don't want your cheating to be TOO widespread because the odds of being caught rapidly increase as you involve more and more people.** Vote fraud would therefore work most effectively in a close-run election where the "cheating" side happens to be confident of controlling the relevant courts. In all probability such fraud would be more easily accomplished from the counting side rather from the ballot side.

**The near-impossibility of keeping hundreds or thousands of people quiet about something is why I usually reject large-scale conspiracies. There's always a snitch in any big group.

Danth
Old 05-18-2021, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Man dont do that. Its an impossible task. I was kidding. Be prepared to spend the next month in stats man.. its a fools errand. I wasnt serious. Dont waste your time man.
Considering I’m driving to work atm and lately it’s been an absolute shitshow at work because the number of depressed people, especially kids, seems to double every year, I wasn’t planning on it

I’m out for a while
Old 05-18-2021, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Looks like he's finally given up on sharing his retarded conspiracy theories about voter fraud.
Old 05-21-2021, 11:32 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Insurrectionists made no effort to hide their intentions, but law enforcement protecting Congress was caught flat-footed.

nox player for pc jiofi.local.html
Old 05-23-2021, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Police records show threats to kill lawmakers in wake of Capitol attack

I don't know.
Joe Biden won't lose the next election and anyway, even if he does, all he has to do now is say he won and see where that takes him. If he still loses somehow, people can come to the capitol with weapon and bombs, apparently it's normal and business as usual and I don't think our republicans brothers and sisters will mind much since they are defending it now.

Republicans really found themselves, this year with yells of "my body my choice" and shit.
We don't give them enough credit for their progressiveness.
Last edited by Byue; 05-23-2021 at 10:32 PM..
Old 05-23-2021, 11:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like he's finally given up on sharing his retarded conspiracy theories about voter fraud.
2020 Election rigged 100%

Potato is an installed puppet
Old 05-23-2021, 11:33 PM
Banned

I hope he loses. We're gonna audit every single county, say he won, and get some cyber CYBORG ninjas to check for bamboo from south east asia. We'll go to court 60 times, lose, then say the judges were corrupt or someone was threatening the judges family to rule against us. (people actually say that, yes) Oh and we're gonna be unable to prove chain of custody of machines and ballots, then say we want the passwords to your personal pcs and all the pcs in the county. We need to check every record. Sound good? lol Dumb as fuck...

They did all of that.
Closed Thread