Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2021, 09:18 PM
Kobold

Red face Please put all grievances about having to group with hybrid classes on green here.

We understand your frustration. You are valid. Thank you.
Old 04-08-2021, 09:19 PM
Banned

make some elfpals
Old 04-08-2021, 09:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
make some elfpals
Yeah! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2021, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 04-08-2021, 09:30 PM
Banned

I was playing a Cleric and having major mana issues. Someone left the group. Thank God, we can now get an Enchanter or Druid/Shaman to help alleviate some of the pain. Actually, no we can’t because some dumbass in our group invited a Ranger without asking the group.

Okay, so this Ranger spends over an hour getting out to Lavastorm group to join our group at Kobold Royals. He finally shows up as the room is spawning, and wins the random on the Mithril Breastplate that just dropped 30 seconds after joining the group. He then proceeds to pull aggressive on every single mob completely OOMing me, and somehow made our group non-viable. I’m not exaggerating, it was actually easier before he showed up because I was able to main heal the warrior, but the Ranger casting flame lick on every mob basically broke the group because I couldn’t med fast enough to keep him healed.

Fortunately I was able to lie and say that my wife had just been diagnosed with COVID19 and was given less than an hour to live and just insta gate out of the group without anyone questioning it because this was back when COVID was new and scary so people believed it I guess?

Well, I already joined another group at Window since they were pulling 90% of the mobs anyways due to our group being constantly OOM. A few minutes later I see this group naked at the zone line. They clearly had died, which they deserved to, and were confused to see me moving back to Royals to take their camp from them and asked if my wife was okay. I’m not even married, idiots.

I ignored them and went about my life like normal, completely happy to have won at EQ and to be in a group that didn’t suck.

I’m still furious though, both at that Ranger for existing and his friend for ignoring the Clerics mana issues and inviting the worst class in the game when there are multiple enchanters and LFG in our zone (this ninja looting Ranger was like 100 miles away).

I swear if I ever see either of them again I’ll murder em both. I don’t care if I get banned, it will be worth it. I got light headed and almost passed out just from typing this and having to think about how bad this dumbass Ranger was with his short sword of Morin and flame lick. Like holy shit.
Old 04-08-2021, 09:34 PM
Banned

Like wow I’m so glad to have this Ranger here

Rogues without backstab or evasion?? Like what do they even do other than make healers mad??
Old 04-08-2021, 09:44 PM
Banned

I don't mind grouping with rangers at all.

(I became almost too weak with giggles to hold my phone to type this and had to use both hands)

Seriously, I don't mind tho. Rangers are cool.
Old 04-08-2021, 09:46 PM
Kobold

Good good we're making some real progress mmkay. Now, does anyone want to share their experience with Xppenaltyphobia? How does one have a meaningful relationship and overcome it?
Old 04-08-2021, 09:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't mind grouping with rangers at all.

(I became almost too weak with giggles to hold my phone to type this and had to use both hands)

Seriously, I don't mind tho. Rangers are cool.
What is the point of a Ranger u troll

This was on green pre kunark where rangers can’t even cast SoW until level 49, not that SoW is even useful in an indoor dungeon like sol b or guk. They were literally put in the game just to cheat hard working players out of a good gaming experience.
Old 04-08-2021, 09:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the point of a Ranger u troll

This was on green pre kunark where rangers can’t even cast SoW until level 49, not that SoW is even useful in an indoor dungeon like sol b or guk. They were literally put in the game just to cheat hard working players out of a good gaming experience.
Feet like cat is obviously my favorite spell.

Gotta get them jellybeans <3
Closed Thread