Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2015, 07:22 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Men were men about it

Planet Nigron is tranquil again
Lol, please don't tell me Terp folded. Only dude in the power position that kept it real. Everyone else is a gongshow puppet.

Maybe not Cyren, but he's a sneaky fuck
Old 10-05-2015, 07:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh btw Drakar, Terp posted your facebook in AIM chat
Yeah he's been circulating shit for a while now. I've got addresses, names and Facebook profiles too, so it's pretty retarded to instigate an IRL shitfest. He most likely got my name from a batphone email address and used it to get that old MySpace pic and Facebook profile. I haven't added anyone from r99 to Facebook and my friends list, photos and personal details are private so GL with that.
Old 10-05-2015, 08:43 AM
Banned

some real cringey shit said by above poster
Old 10-05-2015, 09:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah he's been circulating shit for a while now. I've got addresses, names and Facebook profiles too, so it's pretty retarded to instigate an IRL shitfest. He most likely got my name from a batphone email address and used it to get that old MySpace pic and Facebook profile. I haven't added anyone from r99 to Facebook and my friends list, photos and personal details are private so GL with that.
why do u guys have problems with people knowing who u are irl? i didnt even read the whole post but i know u have issues with this, its so 1990ish. 2015 pals whats the prob if they know who u are? they can if they bother anyway, theres no anonimity behind a pc fellas.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:33 AM
Fire Giant

if u have issues of life not being private anymore dont roll on a social network, be a forum or facebook or wathever, i dont have facebook myself, nor whatsaap or twiterr or any shit like that, im 29 years old and i live on the real world. i post on ths forum and if u happen to know who i am whats the problem? i dont understand drakaris
Old 10-05-2015, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why do u guys have problems with people knowing who u are irl? i didnt even read the whole post but i know u have issues with this, its so 1990ish. 2015 pals whats the prob if they know who u are? they can if they bother anyway, theres no anonimity behind a pc fellas.
as someone who has found many facebook pages I feel qualified to answer this. most of these nerds aren't who they claim to be. they're trying to make their lives sound better in order to be able to attack any rl details of yours that leak out without them getting the same treatment.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-05-2015, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

everyone has made themselves out to be a loser in real life here. are you saying there are actually cool and normal people here?
Old 10-05-2015, 10:35 AM
Banned

speak for yourself weirdo
Old 10-05-2015, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

If anyone can find my facebook I just posted a set of tasteful nudes. Lmk what you think.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
speak for yourself weirdo
prove you aint a fat tub of lard living in your own pile of feces.