Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2021, 04:26 PM
Banned

This is determination
Old 02-16-2021, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

People, even when they are fat die of heart disease. There is a soaring pandemic of heart disease and obesity plaguing the states. Killing more than Covid.

So maybe people are just dying from mineral deficiency and complications from sugar, fructose, additives. And insecticide use. Pollution.

It's a form of starvation and chemical sterilization. All the meanwhile pharmaceuticals and hospitals rake in the $$. All the meanwhile the subject becomes sedate, happy, and rewarded in front of their T.V. or, nowadays computer. YouTube.

My local hospitals administration go on month long retreats to the most extravagant resorts with your governments money. And if the hospital fails, their personal investments remain untouched. The hospital is bailed out, and a new set of administrators buys the reigns.

Let's pray for these people this lent. Judge them not. But pray for their well-being and repent yourselves for enabling such gross negligence in the sight of God. Ask for forgiveness. And do something to learn to care, or care for the Temple that is your body. A vessel for the holy spirit.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-16-2021 at 04:54 PM..
Old 02-16-2021, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown
Temporal Remission
I'm going to start a devotional thread tomorrow and pray.

Time is fluid.

Jesus is but a guide post. The more things change the more they remain the same. What once was will come again, anew.

I may not indeed be Christian or a Knight Templer. But I do see the wisdom in the past and also that path before us.

Forgiveness and repentance is a continual process. Eternal.

Atemporal.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-16-2021 at 05:13 PM..
Old 02-16-2021, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ru doing lent milla?
You gno I am.
Old 02-16-2021, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going to start a devotional thread tomorrow and pray.

Time is fluid.

Jesus is but a guide post. The more things change the more they remain the same. What once was will come again, anew.

I may not indeed be Christian or a Knight Templer. But I do see the wisdom in the past and also that path before us.
On the Road to Damascus occured while Saul was otw to the caves of Qumran where the Ebionites exodused to, when Mt. Carmel was no longer safe.

The head of the Ebionite congregation was James, Jesus' brother, with a congregation made up of primarily Essenian converts (I use that word loosely since the Essenian themselves were Messianic preppers, andessentially all of them accepted Christ's Messianic fulfilment as they were the ones who raised him and trained him in their spiritual healing arts)

When the bible says "The Poor", as in
Galatians 2:10
"All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I had been eager to do all along."

What it means is Remember the Ebionite's way, because Ebionite in Aramaic literally means "the poor" and it is the title of James' Church.

Unfortunately, circa 300ad their adoptionist perspective of the nature of Christ, had them branded as heretics after the Nicene Council declared orthodoxy, and the only accepted form of Christianity under Rome, to be Trinitarian Doctrine, aka the theory of Hypostatic Union, and they were subsequently exterminated to extinction in the century to follow.

The reason why they were called the poor is because they lived a life of deep spiritual devotion to the law of the Torah, not merely as a system of legalism, but as a way of spiritual life (spirit of the law vs letter of the law). Most Essenians/Ebionites were living to the age of 120 because they were vegetarians per Genesis 1:29, and entrance to their community required letting go of the concept of private property and gainful pursuits.

John the baptist is quoted by John of Patmos' as saying:

He must increase, while I must decrease.
John 3:30 CPDV

https://bible.com/bible/42/jhn.3.30.CPDV

What he is saying ego must decrease, for self to emerge.

On the road to Damascus did not occur while Saul was otw to Peter's group.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 02-16-2021 at 05:38 PM..
Old 02-16-2021, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown
Oh, please tell me who is to blame?
None. No president. No individual is responsible entirely for the pandemic. Yet we are all individually responsible in part. Look. Grow some of your own vegetables, or even just one of your favorite spice plant. Learn about your fertilizer and soil, and how it is made. And return your urine to your compost. Try avoiding McDonald's this lent.

I'm not saying not to go. Just to consider these things we do and how we do them, and how we may do them better for ourselves and our loved ones.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-16-2021 at 05:42 PM..
Old 02-16-2021, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People, even when they are fat die of heart disease. There is a soaring pandemic of heart disease and obesity plaguing the states. Killing more than Covid.

So maybe people are just dying from mineral deficiency and complications from sugar, fructose, additives. And insecticide use. Pollution.

It's a form of starvation and chemical sterilization. All the meanwhile pharmaceuticals and hospitals rake in the $$. All the meanwhile the subject becomes sedate, happy, and rewarded in front of their T.V. or, nowadays computer. YouTube.

My local hospitals administration go on month long retreats to the most extravagant resorts with your governments money. And if the hospital fails, their personal investments remain untouched. The hospital is bailed out, and a new set of administrators buys the reigns.

Let's pray for these people this lent. Judge them not. But pray for their well-being and repent yourselves for enabling such gross negligence in the sight of God. Ask for forgiveness. And do something to learn to care, or care for the Temple that is your body. A vessel for the holy spirit.
I put in an order on Amazon last night for a mortar and pestle and several pounds of Flax and Chia seed for omega 3 saturation.
Old 02-16-2021, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On the Road to Damascus occured while Saul was otw to the caves of Qumran where the Ebionites exodused to, when Mt. Carmel was no longer safe.

The head of the Ebionite congregation was James, Jesus' brother, with a congregation made up of primarily Essenian converts (I use that word loosely since the Essenian themselves were Messianic preppers, andessentially all of them accepted Christ's Messianic fulfilment as they were the ones who raised him and trained him in their spiritual healing arts)

When the bible says "The Poor", as in
Galatians 2:10
"All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I had been eager to do all along."

What it means is Remember the Ebionite's way, because Ebionite in Aramaic literally means "the poor" and it is the title of James' Church.

Unfortunately, circa 300ad their adoptionist perspective of the nature of Christ, had them branded as heretics after the Nicene Council declared orthodoxy, and the only accepted form of Christianity under Rome, to be Trinitarian Doctrine, aka the theory of Hypostatic Union, and they were subsequently exterminated to extinction in the century to follow.

The reason why they were called the poor is because they lived a life of deep spiritual devotion to the law of the Torah, not merely as a system of legalism, but as a way of spiritual life (spirit of the law vs letter of the law). Most Essenians/Ebionites were living to the age of 120 because they were vegetarians per Genesis 1:29, and entrance to their community required letting go of the concept of private property and gainful pursuits.

John the baptist is quoted by John of Patmos' as saying:

He must increase, while I must decrease.
John 3:30 CPDV

https://bible.com/bible/42/jhn.3.30.CPDV

What he is saying ego must decrease, for self to emerge.

On the road to Damascus did not occur while Saul was otw to Peter's group.
Thank you for your insight.
Old 02-16-2021, 05:47 PM
Banned

Btw you spoke of mineral deficiencies and what not, which is true. You should look into the work of Dr Udo Erasmus. Working as a full time pest control guy after his mid-life divorce, he essentially poisoned himself by proxy back in the late 80s and early 90s, and the medical field told him there was nothing they could do for him.

His progress in the field of lipids science is pretty remarkable.

Cheers.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 02-16-2021 at 05:54 PM..
Old 02-16-2021, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I put in an order on Amazon last night for a mortar and pestle and several pounds of Flax and Chia seed for omega 3 saturation.
This is really nice. I prefer to grind up spice with some salts for seasoning and try to never wash it.
Closed Thread