Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2022, 07:23 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya I think it would be fun. Max pay is $27 an hour for that position. Plus I think you get as much cheese as you want to take home.
Cheese is pretty good.
Old 04-03-2022, 08:28 AM
Banned

There are unemployable people. Honorable people even. Even veterans who need work. What they need is rehab and a place to volunteer first and a safe environment. It isn't black and white. No one in their right mind will argue that someone can't do anything. Even the brain chip guy who was a completely locked in vegetable until recently can do something.

Our country and economy is too fucked up and greedy tho and we won't.

A) kill these ppl
B) help them
C) imprison them somewhere safe from society

Yet we'll build an expensive habitat for a bear we Rescued from Russia to keep the likes ad revenue and patreons rolling in.

And then when one of these geniuses drives into a crowd, attacks Ukraine, or shoots up a school or rapes your daughter, Ya'll fucking cry about it. And the police, government, and business that enabled it on their dime or property stands around twiddling their thumbs up their asses.

9 times out of 10 you or even my broke back (literally) ass could have put these mf'rs outa there misery.

It's not always all on the back of the sunbaked, starving, half poisoned idiot animal of a human. Yet we treat them worse than the cattle we consume because they won't or cannot support a billionaires control and dominance over people and property.

There are also way too many untouchable evil people.

Living and running an honorable society isn't rocket science. Where is the fucking common sense to be found?

I'll probably say it again here someday.

Anyway it's not my job to wake you (not you specifically Trexller) the fuck up. Consider it charity. You deserve to live in a better world that won't collapse into disease, barbarity, and violence. I don't care if you agree or not. Hate me or whatever ur belief is. Wealth is or isn't. You deserve to live well. And have the opportunity to live well.

And if you can't. You still deserve to be stopped from doing harm to yourself and others. No one in their right mind wants that if you are doing that, wouldn't you want to be fucking stopped? Helped? I hope someone puts me outa my misery when it's time. Since G-d says no suicide. I would rather die tho than cause another 10 million in collateral. Or make someone choke on their hamburder while watching me shit in the street and bash my head against their McDonald's windows.
Old 04-03-2022, 08:42 AM
Banned

Sodom and Gamora was more about greed, rape, molestation and exploitation, decadence and abuse then it was about sodomy.

In fact a better translation for sodomy is the "oligarch", or modern day plutocrat. Those people who are making and passing the laws this very day. Yes G-d says obey your lord. G-d also doesn't say to do harm in your lords name or G-ds. Thats not an excuse or cop out clause from the commandments. G-d also does not say your lords and kings are infallible.

We should obey reasonable laws, rules, reasonable wealth should be respected and aspired to. Responsible wealth. Not what we have or are doing now. Expecting people like Biden, Trump, or Ron DeSantis or AoC, or Grimes, Mitch, or Elon or Murdoch, Will and Jada, Caitlyn, whomever or any other million lords and ladies to solve your problems for you. They won't. They all live in sin. They all enrich themselves at the expense of people and freedom and liberty and justice for all. 🗽⚖🇺🇸

Stop empowering these irresponsible reckless fools with power and money and authority! Just fucking stop.
Last edited by starkind; 04-03-2022 at 08:47 AM..
Old 04-03-2022, 08:50 AM
Banned

P.s. I'm not homeless and I do G-d's work every day. And it brings fulfillment. So get wrekt if you are inclined to think so.
Old 04-03-2022, 09:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tend to agree on the importance of work. It need not be of a commodified labor sort either, but it must be oppressive. A man is either a slave to his fellows or he is one to his vices. Traditional employment is going to evaporate over the next couple of decades tho and that is likely to lead to a religious boom as increasing numbers of people struggle to navigate the meaninglessness of their existence magnified a thousand-fold in the parched moonscape of dopamine insensitivity airing from existing digital behavioral incentives and emerging real world extensions.
One can only hope so. 🙏
Old 04-03-2022, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1971 - Nixon only put the last nail in the coffin because broke-ass foreign nations were demanding to exchange U.S. notes and bonds for gold, which if left unchecked would deplete reserves.

1933 - Roosevelt (Democrat) among other things that butt-fucked the american working man, issued an XO that in essence made it illegal for citizens to own and trade in gold. he required all american citizens to turn in gold coins, certificates and bullion to the fed reserve for a set price of $20/ounce, and then when that was done, issued another XO that raised the price of gold to $35/ounce
1900 - The Gold Standard Act was passed, pinning the US dollar to the price of gold.
Old 04-03-2022, 10:46 AM
Banned

Would be hilarious if tru.

It's not tho.

I don't personally bare the man any ill will. I do hope he finds Jesus one day tho if he hasn't already (doubtful) 🙏.
Old 04-03-2022, 11:09 AM
Banned

teeeheeee. Thank you mel. Your woman said all we need to know for u 🧜🦞
Old 04-03-2022, 11:16 AM
Banned

Reiwa deleted. I didn't double post last time.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector