Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 04:12 PM
Fire Giant

So glad I don't play this anymore
Old 04-30-2016, 04:18 PM
Banned

I'm just glade were not seeing recruitment threads like this:

You ready to be the BEST!?! because if not -- might is well fuck off and not apply. We 24/7 raid guild that spans the globe with one thing in common: a fanatical obsession with p99. We're in the habit of destroying every other guilds night and laughing our asses off about it.
If interested. Please fill out this 3 page detailed application. Make sure you list all your different geared 60s and your gina profile. We will then give you an interview and make sure you have never been a member of the communist party. Then you might be one of the few and proud members of <Cockblockers> after 3 months of tracking and not pissing anyone off.

Followed by a list of class recruitment that never means anything.
Old 04-30-2016, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah I was in that guild.
Old 04-30-2016, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily
Gnome mask couldn't not be fun though
Shoulda rolled gnome to begin with . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum
Forsaken ran Rampage off the server
So why has Forsaken been unable to run Awakened off the server? Or is this just a matter of time in your opinion?
Old 04-30-2016, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So why has Forsaken been unable to run Awakened off the server? Or is this just a matter of time in your opinion?
I beat my enemy, have my own Hitler video, and just downed Tunare. Did I win P99 yet? YOU'RE NEXT AWAKENED!

Jk, I wouldn't play without competition, that's for sure! I'll let you guys linger around a little bit longer. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-30-2016, 05:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't been on a batphone in about 2 years of raiding, maybe more. If I'm around and wanna play EQ, I'll raid. If not, I'm doing other shit and don't care. Everyone labels A/A as 100% unemployed neckbeards when it couldn't be further from the truth. Sure, both guilds have a contingent of hardcore people, but most rosters are mainly made up of people with healthy lives that are able to balance top end p99 and RL easily.
Literally every guild in every mmo that has ever existed has consisted of a small group of hardcore neckbeards doing 90% of the work and a bunch of filler warmbodies. Not a new concept nothing to see here.
Old 04-30-2016, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I would say it is not reasonable to assume that Rampage would have quit right when it did if things were going like they did before the F/A alliance. Which means you have to admit they quit at least little early. Yea that's my opinion, but I'm arguing near all reasonable people would come to that opinion.

But I don't even think it was a little early. I think if they could continue to put in minimum effort to kill dragons they wouldn't have burnt out yet. And they only really had to do this because of F/A. And the kind of people that ran the other guilds on this server probably couldn't have pulled off what F/A did.

It's kind of mind boggling people argue this point with me for any reason but propaganda. Awakened is a different guild. It has different leaders and different bodies. The guild acts differently than rampage in many ways.
Old 04-30-2016, 05:29 PM
Fire Giant

Considering the vocal leadership of Awakened and their reps in the raid forum is entirely old Taken, they are 100% different than Rampage.
Old 04-30-2016, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum
But I don't even think it was a little early. I think if they could continue to put in minimum effort to kill dragons they wouldn't have burnt out yet. And they only really had to do this because of F/A. And the kind of people that ran the other guilds on this server probably couldn't have pulled off what F/A did.
So we can agree that Rampage's core had beaten Velious to the point where they would only stick around if killing dragons involved minimum effort, and FA pushed them beyond that.

I still don't think that's nearly enough to say that FA ran Rampage off the server. More like gave them a mild boost on the way out.
Old 04-30-2016, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

I miss raiding with taken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Closed Thread