Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 01:14 PM
Fire Giant

Bruize, we're gonna skulldrag you again this year. Go ahead and prepare mentally for that.

Anon guy, Faum is a cunt and Happy is a bitchboy for following alone with her pathetic bullshit.

Durrhurr some anon account hurt my feelings, lemme run to daddy Sirken so he can tell me who it is. Fucking. Pathetic.
Old 06-02-2016, 01:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruize [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
go big orange
Go Big Orange!
Old 06-02-2016, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombombadilo21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.project1999.com/forums/mi...osted&t=244463

Gimp once again leading the post count in a popular RNF thread!

It's like he is obsessed with Awakened. I think Faum and Happy touched him in a bad place at some point and he has some pent-up issues!

Come on, show us where they touched you. Nerdboy!
Obvious Awakened member under anonymous account. Quick Sirken tell Awakened leaders who this guy is so they can appropriately adjust his DKP totals.
Old 06-02-2016, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all i get is "raiding is about loot"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it better to share loot then to have no loot at all.
So its more about having loot for you.

I think cecily is more about loot having personal meaning. Anyone can throw 3000 random players against a mob to get Loot A.. But Loot A has significance if you throw a closer group of people at a mob to get Loot A.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-02-2016, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruize [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Former Taken

at least 15x as many velious FTEs as gimp

go big orange
http://bigorangeproductions.com/

Quote:
A well-designed marketing program is a powerful way to increase sales for your client, but it's only half the solution.
We specialize in advertising promotions that connect your brand or clients' brands direct to consumers in fresh, engaging ways. Looking for assistance in your next marketing event, professionals for your trade show booth, or a knowledgeable market manager to coordinate schedules and execution? Count on us to provide you with the freshest approach with just the right flavor.
hmmmm
Old 06-02-2016, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obvious Awakened member under anonymous account. Quick Sirken tell Awakened leaders who this guy is so they can appropriately adjust his DKP totals.
I've been kind of disappointed with how the Awakened officers have handled this whole event, and I say that sadly because they are almost all nice people even if their style of raiding doesn't mesh with mine. This tombombadilo account is just a seriously mad troll, and not even a very skilled one. I hope they do the right thing here.

Bruize is OK in my book though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-02-2016, 02:59 PM
Kobold

We split raided Kael last night. had about 55 in each raid. Raid one fucked up and let AOW despawn but raid 2, we killed him with 53 or 54 last night. Plan to 3 split him soon. So come to Phinny where you not only dont have to share with other guilds but you get to split raid for double, triple, sometimes quintuple the loot per raid night.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhdjoseywales [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We split raided Kael last night. had about 55 in each raid. Raid one fucked up and let AOW despawn but raid 2, we killed him with 53 or 54 last night. Plan to 3 split him soon. So come to Phinny where you not only dont have to share with other guilds but you get to split raid for double, triple, sometimes quintuple the loot per raid night.
My brother plays on Phinny. I tried it but only thing better about it was the raiding.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So its more about having loot for you.

I think cecily is more about loot having personal meaning. Anyone can throw 3000 random players against a mob to get Loot A.. But Loot A has significance if you throw a closer group of people at a mob to get Loot A.
No its about not wasting time with thumbs up ass. If i'm somewhere i want to kill something and accomplish something not fail. Sucking up some dignity and asking for help never hurt anyone and if anything it makes good relations with other guilds because its working together for a greater cause(the mob going down) then it is about fighting each other for the loot.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
working together for a greater cause(the mob going down)
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread