Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2021, 03:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I lost so badly when Biden was elected president and Trump lost his legal immunity.
See: little children strategy of changing the victory condition instead of taking the L.

More and more evidence that you're an edgy 14 year old internet communist.
Old 04-05-2021, 04:29 PM
Banned

Imagine being afraid of taking a vaccine that's been adapted from a similar version that's 10 years in the making.

Nut up, pansies. You lost.
Old 04-05-2021, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being afraid of taking a vaccine that's been adapted from a similar version that's 10 years in the making.

Nut up, pansies. You lost.
I think for many it's not about being afraid and more about being skeptical.
Many of us, have lived through disease and illnesses or even the aids pandemic.
We're still alive and didn't need a vaccine for any of those.

So for the avg person it's not that they're afraid it's that they are pressured into giving a reason why they're not getting pricked. People are peer pressuring them into getting something they never needed before.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-05-2021, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shame about that though.
Old 04-05-2021, 04:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think for many it's not about being afraid and more about being skeptical.

So for the avg person it's not that they're afraid it's that they are pressured into giving a reason why they're not getting pricked. People are peer pressuring them into getting something they never needed before.
its not about being skeptical, its literally retarded to get a vaccine for a virus with a .01% mortality rate lol

you couldnt pay me $100 to even go to the hospital to do this, its not worth my time
nor does being vaccinated even stop the spread so its all fake news
Old 04-05-2021, 04:42 PM
Sarnak

Not getting the vaccine, I'm not going to wear a stupid mask that I dont need. I had the virus so did my kids and wife. Was a 2 day cold at worst. My wife is a yoga instructor in great shape and I am physically fit as well. We are not at risk. The vaccine is for people at risk period. Putting shit in your body that even the doctor administering it can't tell you what it's made of just isn't for me. If it's for you then by all means...free country...for now.
Old 04-05-2021, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

so, chevy79bu, the problem with masks is that EVERYONE has to wear them for them to be effective in the covid case.

In japan before covid, if you felt you were getting sick you'd wear a mask to help prevent spreading sickness. And to some degree that works.

The problem with covid and masks is that no one knew if they have it before they ultimately do have it. So if not everyone was wearing a mask it wasn't helping prevent the spread. Trust you me, not everyone was wearing a masking at the peak of covid.
Old 04-05-2021, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Also I want to double post and say ,yet again, only high risk people and elderly people should have been the most protected people. Everyone else should have continued as normal.

Ventilators and induced coma killed more people than covid. (dont quote me on that)
Old 04-05-2021, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

They ain't putting no microchips in my blood neither.
Old 04-05-2021, 05:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy79bu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not getting the vaccine, I'm not going to wear a stupid mask that I dont need. I had the virus so did my kids and wife. Was a 2 day cold at worst. My wife is a yoga instructor in great shape and I am physically fit as well. We are not at risk. The vaccine is for people at risk period. Putting shit in your body that even the doctor administering it can't tell you what it's made of just isn't for me. If it's for you then by all means...free country...for now.
Doctors can tell you whats in it...I got the handouts about it when I got the shot. They're not just putting random stuff they found in a lab into a syringe and shooting you up with it.
Closed Thread