Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: How many RecondoJoe's could you beatup?
0 12 17.91%
1 1 1.49%
3-5 5 7.46%
9-11 49 73.13%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2021, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

that's not true he had a photo of his recon patch that he bought on ebay saying it was his special forces/navy seal unit.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-15-2021, 02:42 PM
Banned

Imagine thinking I claimed to be a world famous UFC fighter.
Old 06-15-2021, 02:44 PM
Fire Giant

def 9
Old 06-15-2021, 02:54 PM
Banned

Open the poll, hitler!
Old 06-15-2021, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's not true he had a photo of his recon patch that he bought on ebay saying it was his special forces/navy seal unit.
Oh right I remember that. That was around the time that guy who was actually involved in that type of stuff in the military wrote a few comments that basically outlined all of Joe's claims and stories and showed how each one of them was completely false. Like I don't think I've seen anyone be so thoroughly debunked online like that in a long time. The fact that Joe still posts here says something because any rational person should be so utterly embarrassed about being proven to have lied so extensively (not to mention being ashamed of lying about the extent of your military service...which is an odd thing to lie about because if he had just admitted to being a nobody in the military people would still respect him for his service).

But yeah I remember he came back after that and tried to showed us a picture of a patch that you could buy online as proof lmao
Old 06-15-2021, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Haha yeah man that was me and some other vet. He doesn’t respond to my insults anymore.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-15-2021, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

the 911 meme in the pole was well done.
Old 06-15-2021, 05:19 PM
Kobold

Recondo is doing an excellent job making the nerds on R&F feel insecure, how else would every thread he posts end up with 3+ pages of angry replies?
Old 06-15-2021, 06:10 PM
Kobold

Most of those pages are him responding to himself dude
Old 06-15-2021, 06:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been tazed a ton, both in the ARMY and by police.

We used to grapple with taser knives and it was hilarious.

They blind fold everyone, and pair them up with a partner to grapple with. You sit back to back. There's an entire group of soldiers in this room, and then the instructors walk around and randomly place a taser or taser knife in someone's cargo pocket. The reasoning being they want you to get it in your head that you never know if the person you're fighting is armed or not and you need to treat everyone like they potentially have a weapon of some kind on them.

And it's absolutely hilarious watching these fights. Most people turn around and start half-ass grappling and reaching around on the other person's pocket to see if that person has a taser or not. I was one of the smallest dudes in the class, like 150 pounds. Most other people were 200+ pounds, and of course the first round of this, I think the instructors decided to put it in my pocket because I was the small guy and it was hilarious in general watching me fight for my life to hold my own against these huge dudes who were way stronger than me.

I remember turning around and the guy asking me if I had a taser on me and being like "no" and then we just stared intently at each other and a shit-eating grin spread across my face and I reached in my pocket as fast as I could, and went for the taser and he started trying to fight me over it, and I some how got loose and caught him in the ribs with it. I think he actually let me get him though just to get it over with. The way the tournament works is you have to keep fighting until you eventually get got.

The way I got kicked out of this little tournament was my best friend got me good with one... like I realized he had it and when we were fighting over it it got knocked to the floor. We both dove for it, he landed on it, grabbed and spun around and basically impaled me with it as I came crashing down towards him. He was way faster and more athletic than me.

Learned this guy killed himself a few years go. Really kind of shocked me because he was one of the most stoic and strong people I've ever met, but where he was so good at grappling, he actually made it to the very end of the class without getting zapped (and he was only like 155 pound guy, but Native American and insanely strong for his size)..

so what did they do? Well you have to get tazered, its part of that portion of the class. So the instructor (Matt Larson in this case) snuck up behind him and got him with two tazer knife things. Apparently when you use two on someone it's like twice as strong because the current from each meet with each other or something.

And yes I know police tazers are different. I've been shot with those too.

But yeah, hella familiar with tasers. That's like one of the only things I learned in the ARMY that I could take with me in life and I even recognized that while I was in. The army taught me how to fight like a complete badass in a way that is realistic and in a way you won't learn anywhere else in the world. Like a lot of the things that work in MMA won't work against ARMY combatives because they involve eye gouges and groin strikes.

I already knew how to shoot and stalk prey before I went to sniper school. I don't think the ARMY taught me to be a good sniper or anything like that. I think I was a good sniper because of growing up in the Appalachians and being turned loose with a rifle at a young age and sneaking through the woods shooting stuff from far away.

Like Carlos Hathcock didn't go to sniper school to learn his skills, he was just raised very similar to the way I was.
Didn't read, your fighting someone with half a brain that has a knife / taser your going to fucking lose or take major damage before you're able to subdue your opponent.
Closed Thread