Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: How many RecondoJoe's could you beatup?
0 12 17.91%
1 1 1.49%
3-5 5 7.46%
9-11 49 73.13%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2021, 08:32 AM
Banned

plz nerf enchanters
Old 06-16-2021, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy79bu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol just the fact that you refer to yourself as an ever quest monk tells the true story...I'll stick with my 9-11 vote for now...
I said I am the closest thing this forum has to an EverQuest monk, and I will stick to that. Who else here regularly exercises, and keeps a heavy bag and other various exercise equipment behind their computer desk to train martial arts and stay in shape WHILE they game?

I live in the middle of the Appalachian mountains and go months without seeing other human beings (perhaps that's why I'm chattier online than other people? IDK). I am completely content being alone to meditate and exercise. This is a common theme with war veterans dating back to the beginning of time.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I love martial arts and I live for physical exhaustion (it's like a drug to me, and why I love manual labor jobs). This morning I woke up, and before I even brushed my teeth I began wrapping my fists to do heavy bag drills for 30 minutes.

I'm extremely into mental fortitude, as are most elite soldiers. You can take the most physically fit guy and the most out of shape guy, and when they are both at muscle failure the physically fit guy has no physical advantage over the out of shape guy. This is when you start to see the difference between someone who is mentally strong, and someone who is mentally weak. I've seen so many ripped guys wash out of training, and so many weak nerds that I didn't expect to make it through the first week go on to graduate.

I have an insane amount of will power and discipline, which is why I'm not fat with 3 kids I don't want, and why I have enough free time to live my life the way I want to. I really do feel like a larger-than-life real life super hero. No matter where I go in life people are always shocked at my ability to work circles around others without ever getting tired.
Old 06-16-2021, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-16-2021, 11:34 AM
Banned

Stay sad, incels.

PS. I bought that carpet in Iraq. I bought a shit ton of them. I mailed them home and my dad who was in his 70s at the time didn't know what to do because I mailed dozens of carpets home, which when rolled up, were too heavy to move into the house. This thought never even occurred to me at the time. I thought I was just hooking the fam up with some badass carpets, lmao.
Old 06-16-2021, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

RecondoJoe do you get angry at forumquest and punch your bag?
LOL
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-16-2021, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RecondoJoe do you get angry at forumquest and punch your bag?
LOL
I mean I come here specifically to upset people, so not really.
Old 06-16-2021, 01:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-16-2021, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's true though. Part of being incredibly intelligent and smarter than normal people is that I can admit my weaknesses and flaws, and have no problem admitting when I fuck up.
Old 06-16-2021, 01:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's true though. Part of being incredibly intelligent and smarter than normal people is that I can admit my weaknesses and flaws, and have no problem admitting when I fuck up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-16-2021, 02:48 PM
Aviak

The only part of being extremely intelligent that I doubt is how much room that bag has to swing in that tiny ass room.

Stop it.