Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2021, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

So similar scenarios happened 2 weeks in a row? The difference being Kittens+Riot failed on their Vulak attempt post train, and Vanquish succeeded. LOL funny if Kittens+Riot really conceded at 0%. It will be interesting to see how the GMs rule on this. I'm wagering on a ban on all 3 guilds. Kittens should get extra time though for writing a 10 page petition that could have been summarized as, "we got trained at Vulak then had to rush our engage, here's the video".
Old 06-27-2021, 01:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry about your more unclassic box
This was literally the GMs saying the pve community is dishonest garbage in case you had trouble figuring it out. Blue had so many bugs (that the scum on it defended from me, unsuccessfully) like invis pulling that it is beyond tainted.

No comparison.

May Allah bring dark days and disaster upon you.
Old 06-27-2021, 01:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was literally the GMs saying the pve community is dishonest garbage in case you had trouble figuring it out. Blue had so many bugs (that the scum on it defended from me, unsuccessfully) like invis pulling that it is beyond tainted.

No comparison.

May Allah bring dark days and disaster upon you.
Thats some major copium you are smoking
Old 06-27-2021, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Nirgon is just still upset about staff disbanding his racist parody guild.
Old 06-27-2021, 01:35 AM
Banned

Naw I mad them cry uncle. Mission accomplished.
Old 06-27-2021, 01:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So similar scenarios happened 2 weeks in a row? The difference being Kittens+Riot failed on their Vulak attempt post train, and Vanquish succeeded. LOL funny if Kittens+Riot really conceded at 0%. It will be interesting to see how the GMs rule on this. I'm wagering on a ban on all 3 guilds. Kittens should get extra time though for writing a 10 page petition that could have been summarized as, "we got trained at Vulak then had to rush our engage, here's the video".
Nothing about the situations were similar. Last week the kriot raid force got trained by a quish necro at doubles, where no other member of their raid force was, and where none of our raid force left from since we all got cothed to there and quish engaged vulak before we were fully done cothing/setting up.

This week kriot went first and someone trained back to the triples hallway during our botched engage. The train killed no one? A few people? Unclear who trained and who was affected. 7 minutes later quish engaged and successfully killed vulak and kriot conceded out of an abundance of caution somewhere around 5% because in the moment we couldn't rule out that it was us that trained and unlike quish we do what we can to address our mistakes on the field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This just in.
In an ultimate act of bitter double speak.
Riot and Kittens announced they were conceding Vulak - at 0%.

Folks you can’t make up a better story than the one we’re witnessing live tonight!
Imagine bitching about a guild conceding a raid mob at sub 10% when your guild literally wrote the book on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got 10 pages say it aint rent free.
Yeah turns out when you want to write a well explained and thorough petition it can take more than 1 page. I guess when you're in a guild that regularly writes single page petitions/defenses can be summed up with "Lol riot sucks and they wronged us", or "nu'uh! they did it not us!" then a well written petition can be intimidating. DM me if you need any help understanding all if it and I can go over it with you. Happy to help.
Old 06-27-2021, 01:44 AM
Banned

I hope whatever beloved janny is up reading that 10 pager appreciates DMO giving these kind of tards their own piping hot dose of brain AIDS.

Cannot imagine doing it for the platinum peanuts.
Old 06-27-2021, 02:03 AM
Fire Giant

You didn't concede out of "an abundance of caution" or to "address your mistakes in the field." You guys were still setting up a CH chain in OOC... you conceded only when it was clear we weren't going to wipe.
Old 06-27-2021, 02:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah turns out when you want to write a well explained and thorough petition it can take more than 1 page.
And if you want to pad your petition with immaterial nonsense and accusations of things that didn't even happen, then you get to 10 pages. That shit goes beyond thorough, man. It's pure idiocy. The ramblings of a mad man.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-27-2021, 02:25 AM
Sarnak

Long story short Kriot trained themselves on both situations and also failed killing Vulak. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread