Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2016, 11:20 PM
Aviak

Default Cinnabun (Faumeini) and Jagerbom - Low class

SO i was in Wakening Lands finishing a quest with Phenocryst. Apparently there were 2 players exping in the geonid caves without me knowing. They were Cinnabun and Jagerbom. Both players are in Awakened.

What i did not know, and was not listed on the wiki for p99 http://wiki.project1999.com/The_Velium_Focus
Is that once you finish the quest for the focus, Phenocryst goes on some rally and rounds up every geonid in the cave!! It was pretty cool to see!

Since these 2 previously mentioned players were there killing, they were in his direct path and were totally plowed over.

I'm a necro, and decided to help out.. Just because I could honestly. I used an EE rez on both of them, healed the ranger, and got berated for doing so.

They claimed I trained them, and (faumeini) proceeded to start talking shit, threatning fraps, claimed i FD, etc. Feel free to search the logs, lady. All you'll find is that you were wrong, and turned a kind gesture into a verbal war.

Shame on you for representing your guild that way, especially as an officer. People like you are why i pulled my app.
Old 04-11-2016, 11:38 PM
Sarnak

last
Old 04-12-2016, 12:25 AM
Fire Giant

Shocked, I am.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:29 AM
Planar Protector

Damn you McMuffin... I mean Cinnabun
Old 04-12-2016, 03:18 AM
Kobold

typical soccer mom behavior.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:03 AM
Planar Protector

That's not just a 93% rez, that's 2 essence emeralds... sounds like they were ingrates.

Love the petitionquest we have here though, if in doubt try and get someone banned for ruining 15 minutes of your 'life' [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-12-2016, 07:19 AM
Sarnak

Op seems like a stand up dude who made a mistake and tried to make it right by spending 800 of his own plat to rez them. And 93 isnt shitty what a crybaby
Old 04-12-2016, 07:48 AM
Kobold

fraps or nothing happen
Old 04-12-2016, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just facts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow what an upstanding player you are, you failed to control your event/train and ran to the RnF section shouting how it was unfair that anyone might be unhappy with being run over by your actions.
/throw controller at wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just facts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This might come as a surprise to you but most people don't react well to dieing and having 30min down time for no reason.
Playing the wrong game than.

Quote:
Get over yourself, no one cares.
TMO cares.
Old 04-12-2016, 10:49 AM
Kobold

Typical behavior from BDA.
Closed Thread