View Poll Results: What to do?
Wipe it and use it as a login server for P1999 Zek 17 26.56%
Let it continue on with it's meager population 47 73.44%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure it had more people online than any other EQ server (blue or red) when it first launched.
Yeah, for a whole 24 hours.
Old 05-22-2011, 05:00 PM
Sarnak

SZ released with velious already out. It would be neat to see how an sz style server would do when its only classic then eventually working to kunark then velious
Old 05-23-2011, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

lets all punch doors in the face? yea! lets do it
Old 05-23-2011, 06:24 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Im all for teams, personally. But the thing that fucking bugs me about two a two team system, is the sort of innate feeling (whether this is ever directly stated or not) that you are enemies with the other team. Even in a game where it's not expressly dictated, that seems to be people's mindset. What was great about VZ, to me, was the dynamic the multiple teams created. You were not necessarily SUPPOSED to attack another team (cept those bastard darkies pre xteaming days =P), but because of guild alliances, personal grudges, or even camp rights, fights or all out wars would break out, and these fights were created and sustained by players and their guilds and personalities. I just feel like the 2 team system is pushing people into the frame of mind where they see someone of the other team an immediately think they're an enemy. Give us teams and let us find out who our enemies or allies might be. And as much as I hated them, bring on some racial pk guilds (HLHF and Illuvitae come to mind). Just more flavor for the server. Anyways I'm not trying to say anyone is right or wrong I'm just super pumped for red99 and wanted to add my 2cp. Hope it made sense im tired!
Closed Thread