Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 06:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
holocaust doin it big??? is zubie gonna play or is he in jail still
Zubie is now out of prison and has passed his time with minimal buttrape and maximal working out. He is now bench pressing hos under house arrest playing rift.
Old 05-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like his avatar.
I like his signature.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakkily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just hope theres a good community here, if not i wont be here for long if server opens

thats why i left age of conan, community was horrid there
Nothing will make a box community go rancid quicker than lack of GM's. P99 has a good foundation though and I doubt there will be any problems that can't be addressed and fixed.

The irony is that on VZTZ, blues/P99 was basically the antimatter of PVP. The subject of our ridicule and disdain. Now it appears to be our very salvation. The saga unfolds.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing will make a box community go rancid quicker than lack of GM's. P99 has a good foundation though and I doubt there will be any problems that can't be addressed and fixed.

The irony is that on VZTZ, blues/P99 was basically the antimatter of PVP. The subject of our ridicule and disdain. Now it appears to be our very salvation. The saga unfolds.
this
Old 05-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Orc

Dunno about good PvP classes, but I had tons of fun on Tallon Zek with a Dark Elf Enchanter. Good ol' Minor illusion into a cactus at Freeport, nukin' people as they walked by and havin' 'em looking around for whatever was killing them.

I made quite a few characters for the Team PvP servers.. but my Enchanter was the most fun because of things like that.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:30 AM
Planar Protector

yes, ive decided im going to go the ogre shaman route, at first, figure at lvl 9, i get sow, and the first night i can grind it out fast maybe =} depends if i get ganged up too much

i think i played on rz, i cant really say played, because i never really did, just messed around there, the server where it was diffrent sides against each other, because i think it makes sense that all faydwer bands together, northern antonica, besides dark elves, and darkies are with southern antonica

i have thought of a pretty good idea, but seems you all want ffa
Old 05-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Skeleton

really the best pvp class completely depends on what role you want to play in group or mass pvp. Realistically that is the most fun is like 3-5 man all the way up to guild vs guild pvp. I played the home run hitter on live tz (Monk named Skippie) and then played the complete opposite on tzvz emu (Cleric named Tranch) and both are a lot of fun but I have found that there are way more good home run hitters in pvp so if you have good healers you tend to do way better so I have really enjoyed the cleric on emu
Old 05-04-2011, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

The best combination is Tranch Cleric Knuckle Monk
Old 05-04-2011, 02:40 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

sat down and my ass exploded into the shitter, mud butt felt bomb bros orgasmic ate oodles of noodles yerrday now im shittin up this thread sup?
Old 05-04-2011, 05:58 PM
Banned

Gonna go get some thai and join ya bro
Closed Thread