Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 05:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Null [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When we know, you will know. We are writing novels back and forth in the staff section trying to figure out what we want to do, what is realistic and what we want to leave up to the community.
right on man.. thanks for the update!
Old 05-15-2011, 06:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Null [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When we know, you will know. We are writing novels back and forth in the staff section trying to figure out what we want to do, what is realistic and what we want to leave up to the community.
Would love to have access to that forum. =P
Old 05-15-2011, 08:00 PM
Kobold

Thanks for the update Null, keep up the great work [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 05-15-2011, 08:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't have item loot, you idiots are going to need blues to sustain your shitty server. None of them are going to tolerate the amount of hacking plus item loot. Get a fucking clue dipshits.
think you look cool cussin boy?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-19-2011, 01:58 AM
Large Bat

Hey, everyone. I just stumbled across this project about a week ago. The reason I've started playing on the blue server and am now following this site is the potential of a old world PvP server through p99. I'm really impressed so far, and it looks like the crew running this project is damn classy. I'd love to see a Rallos-type pvp server, but even if it's a team server I'd still have a blast. Here's hoping we see this live in the near future.
Old 05-19-2011, 03:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
make server hardcoded teams. also, make it +- like 3 or 4 levels, to limit the griefing. It also would be cool if you can make it so when we die, we respawn with our corpse. this will prevent all the nerds who have nothing better to do than sitting on our corpse for hours on end, just for the sake of griefing.. and points/leaderboard? thats pretty lame, so all the subpar players that troll the boards can farm alt accounts for points and kill shots.
LOL wow
Old 05-19-2011, 08:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythyst [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, everyone. I just stumbled across this project about a week ago. The reason I've started playing on the blue server and am now following this site is the potential of a old world PvP server through p99. I'm really impressed so far, and it looks like the crew running this project is damn classy. I'd love to see a Rallos-type pvp server, but even if it's a team server I'd still have a blast. Here's hoping we see this live in the near future.
Yeah, everyone gets their panties in a knot as to the type of PvP server, when no matter what they will still show up.

Glad to see the R99 Project is getting some more attention.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
So, this is what is really holding up the progress? Trying to decide what ruleset you want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Closed Thread