Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Orc

Mordred was a blast.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldaran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DAOC was definitely a lot of fun. I miss sieges
OMG tower camping was soo fun! I miss that soo much
Old 05-05-2011, 01:23 PM
Sarnak

Dont play that server, it's euro, and the population seriously blows at 6pm-2am CST, american primetime.

The only good hours to play that are from 2am onwards, I quit because there is literally NO action anywhere during prime playing hours
Old 05-05-2011, 01:30 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
until they came out with mordred (ffa, and for 4+ years was the highest populated server by about double).
Who were you on Mordred? Didn't know you played there. I had highest realm points server wide when I quit. Played a kobold shadowblade named Hogwild in <Afterlife>.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
much as i would like to play daoc again a standard ruleset three team server with 700 total players online and 80% of the game being a safe zone will be about as fun as shitting out a 100 pack of razorblades.
I thought mordred rule set was great leveling 1-49 but far worse at level 50 than normal DAoC servers due to PvP being spread out over a million different zones. There was also a lack of endgame PvP centric content that exists on the normal servers. This is why I quit a few weeks after hitting 50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravelle1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont play that server, it's euro, and the population seriously blows at 6pm-2am CST, american primetime.
Well there's 700 online right now
Old 05-05-2011, 01:54 PM
Banned

i was darwoth, started as a scout on merlin, switched to andred when the ffa servers came out (andred was mordreds sister server that was around for a month when mordred spiked over 8k until the pop normalized at around 5k and they merged andred) played for about 6 - 8 months to somewhere in my high 30s before getting a shadowbane beta and heading over there, came back and rolled a lurikeen ranger after shadowbane had petered out, game/server was still fun but had been fucked up by expansions and was on the decline, at the time 90% of the solo fights you could find were bonedancers and necros which were bullshit at the time and everything else was an 8 man bard group running the loops with radar.

daoc was pretty much the only game that took me forever to advance in as i was a solo archer but im glad it worked out that way on andred/mordred as the mid level pvp on that server and that timeframe was the best the game had to offer by far.

before the ffa servers....

i was the guy that discovered the zonewall hole in yggdra forest that allowed people to get into the inner midgard area from the frontierzone, the killing spree where there was supposed to be no killing at all was awesome, was like being a navy seal behind enemy lines or something. suddenly went from hours of no targets anywhere to having to hide in bushes because every 2 minutes a group ran by.

eventually a few days later a GM caught up with me and kicked me out, apparently their tools at the time were shit and all they could do is wait until i was online and intercept me then, however i had been playing mostly in the middle of the night when they only had a skeleton crew.

then most of my friends got banned within 2 weeks of showing them the spot because after being warned not to use it a half dozen times they continued to do so =P
Old 05-05-2011, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Crucify IV possibly early next week.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by naez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i use Mordred's Bloodrazor in LoL does that count
It's Madred's Bloodrazor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 05-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

only been playing for like 3 days sry

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
terrible video, i honestly didnt think you could slow down PVP more than everquest 1. that was painful to watch.
DAoC pvp requires more skill then you could ever have in that tiny little brain of yours.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:25 PM
Banned

mad tranny vs knuckle

two wheelchairs

one battle

FIGHT!
Closed Thread