Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 12:51 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimm Barely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
only if i can kill a fellow good that pisses me off
I'd definitely support an FFA rule set. It seems like the coding would be simpler for the devs for one. Also, it provides more ability to roleplay my character. For example, I RP a dark elf and I wander across another dark elf grouped with a high elf. My character would definitely try to kill both, and he'd probably hate the betraying dark elf more than the high elf. However, a team rule set would not allow this.

With a FFA rule set, there'd probably have to be level windows for PvP like in RZ. However, if there were no level limits it'd still be good times.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:59 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythyst [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For example, I RP a dark elf and I wander across another dark elf grouped with a high elf. My character would definitely try to kill both, and he'd probably hate the betraying dark elf more than the high elf. However, a team rule set would not allow this.
Dark elf and high elf can't group on a hardcoded teams server (ie: sullon zek)
Closed Thread