Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 09:30 PM
Banned

Default Veeshan's Peak: Blue Jelly

Finely tuned VP bros, wish you had it p99?

This thread is all our cool screenshots involving VP on vztz.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2011, 09:56 PM
Banned

where's the pvp serverz broheim?
Old 05-22-2011, 09:57 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

ToW/Heresy hand holding

phat loots mo noots
Old 05-22-2011, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
where's the pvp serverz broheim?
Where is finished Kunark Misto?

Same reason, how many times have servers had to complete Kunark development? How many times has null balanced pvp on a server? Everyone is waiting on Nilbog because he is currently a tornado victim holding up both projects as an effect.

The resolution to your issue is for Emu projects to contribute to the greater Emu project. Because of the PURE IDEALISM of people who have much time in their life to do said development, they believe that contributing their work is absurd.

Because of this way of thinking, YOU do not have a finished Kunark and Null is balancing a server AGAIN.

The community has less choices because of people who are fucking retarded in the head. Based on the experience and knowledge of the way people in charge operate on Emu servers, it is not surprising to me that you are retarded as well. Emu crawls slowly towards advancement of the project and overall stability of the product.

Forever waiting, blues and reds. The only reason Null hasn't flipped the switch to beta is because Nilbog doesn't want him to.
Last edited by Salty; 05-22-2011 at 11:49 PM..
Old 05-23-2011, 07:01 AM
Planar Protector

that velious killshot made me sad. i wont see velious again for another 2 years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] maybe never.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Same reason, how many times have servers had to complete Kunark development? How many times has null balanced pvp on a server? Everyone is waiting on Nilbog because he is currently a tornado victim holding up both projects as an effect.

The resolution to your issue is for Emu projects to contribute to the greater Emu project. Because of the PURE IDEALISM of people who have much time in their life to do said development, they believe that contributing their work is absurd.

Because of this way of thinking, YOU do not have a finished Kunark and Null is balancing a server AGAIN.

The community has less choices because of people who are fucking retarded in the head. Based on the experience and knowledge of the way people in charge operate on Emu servers, it is not surprising to me that you are retarded as well. Emu crawls slowly towards advancement of the project and overall stability of the product.

Forever waiting, blues and reds. The only reason Null hasn't flipped the switch to beta is because Nilbog doesn't want him to.
I render you're post null and void because I don't play P99. GG.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"Balancing" the pvp server? This isn't VZTZ box 4.0 man, there shouldn't be any balancing to it. It is going to be as classic as they can make it. The only resemblance of 'balance' should be in balancing teams (if it's a teams server).

I hope to god they don't make any form of CC viable. After seeing its OP-ness on the altergate server, it will make red99 be fail99 (yeah, I know, not very witty, it's early).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:06 AM
Banned

I dont want to be on Mimixownzall's team or guild because he apparently doesnt know what a crimson pot is.

God I hope they put in egg shaped pumice. So sexy.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:14 PM
Sarnak

Too bad Crimson pots werent classic...... And werent introduced until the revamp of alchemy around luclin/pop era.... So in all actuality he may have never of heard of crimson pots...

Now gate pots for 1200 plat are a different story, along with your Egg Shape Pummices..
Old 05-23-2011, 12:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too bad Crimson pots werent classic...... And werent introduced until the revamp of alchemy around luclin/pop era.... So in all actuality he may have never of heard of crimson pots...

Now gate pots for 1200 plat are a different story, along with your Egg Shape Pummices..
I played on SZ up until PoP, so I know about Crimson pots, but on live people didn't use any CC 'cause the chances of them landing weren't worth the waste of mana (I never had root/snare/mez ((except rapture))/blind whatever land on me once when I had 120MR+).

Also, those pots don't help against root/snare, which was my main concern.

I think the gate pots were taken off of SZ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Last edited by mimixownzall; 05-23-2011 at 12:42 PM..
Closed Thread