Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2020, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

You cant use it in kunark/velious zones rendering that item useless and obsolete soon
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 05-28-2020, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really admire what castle is doing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one gives a shit, at this point you are having conversations with yourself, both IRL and now on a forum...
Old 05-28-2020, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You cant use it in kunark/velious zones rendering that item useless and obsolete soon
Wow, no one has ever made this claim before! ZzZzZ.

So when kunark shows up no one is going to be leveling characters from 1-60 anymore, huh? And druids and wizards cease to exist?

Heck, as far as leveling goes, you could even ague that kunark/velious are going to be a huge boon for manastone usage, as the old world will have less people competing for mobs.
Old 05-28-2020, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toeking
No one gives a shit, at this point you are having conversations with yourself, both IRL and now on a forum...
Toeking, the suspended (now banned?) thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum and bumping it to the top. Always appreciated mate. Keep it coming [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2020, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

As a side note... keep in mind the firepot room in TD. Anyone who can bind there can be farming stuff near any of the exits while having easy access to rivervale.
Old 05-28-2020, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

lol that can be your 3rd sig vid castle, some kind of amazing firepot exploit.
Old 05-28-2020, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

erryday i'm manastones
Old 05-28-2020, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaezil
Lol. Dude's never heard of Druid/Wizard before. Don't tell him folks. Let him keep running around and using boats. Also, don't tell him Old World sticks around and is still great 1-60 after Kunark/Velious drops. I want them seafuries, woodie guards, hill giants, etc. to myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael
erryday i'm manastones
Join da club. Feel dem good vibes, good vibes.
Old 05-28-2020, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

I feel like half this thread is people patting themselves on the back for their brilliance in using an item everyone's known was broken since 2000 ... and the other half is sour grapes for not having said item.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-28-2020, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like half this thread is people patting themselves on the back for their brilliance in using an item everyone's known was broken since 2000 ... and the other half is sour grapes for not having said item.
Don't be such a sourpuss. Did you notice that this trick, especially in combo with the firepot room, might actually make barb shamans debatably not the bottom of the shaman totem pole?
Closed Thread