Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #131  
Old 02-02-2023, 05:18 PM
Ooloo Ooloo is offline
Planar Protector

Ooloo's Avatar

Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 2,664
Default

Ilhan omar is an extremely repulsive lunatic who hates this country, and simultaneously a very untalented politician and public speaker. She's basically a 16 year old girl throwing a tantrum every time she speaks publicly. Also though,she's pretty hot. Like.... I'm into it.

AOC and Ilhan are the two hot members of the squad I pay attention to. The other two frumpy ones I can't remember their names.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 02-02-2023, 05:21 PM
Basanos Basanos is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 1,378
Default

Do you have any opinions that aren't best heard in the nasal voice of Ben Shapiro?
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 02-02-2023, 05:36 PM
Ooloo Ooloo is offline
Planar Protector

Ooloo's Avatar

Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 2,664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have any opinions that aren't best heard in the nasal voice of Ben Shapiro?
No no, those aren't opinions. They are objective facts. But you're free to hear them in any voice you'd like!
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 02-02-2023, 05:37 PM
Jobaber Jobaber is offline
Planar Protector

Jobaber's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 1,103
Default

Backa raka san shi a-ga raka!
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 02-02-2023, 05:39 PM
PRogers PRogers is offline
Sarnak

PRogers's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 215
Default

benny shakino
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 02-02-2023, 05:40 PM
PRogers PRogers is offline
Sarnak

PRogers's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WELL..

Checkmate, atheists.

(I haven't watched this video)

"I died in this experiment. "

Go write that in the comments, please. lol
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 02-02-2023, 05:55 PM
Basanos Basanos is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 1,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No no, those aren't opinions. They are objective facts. But you're free to hear them in any voice you'd like!
That isn't how facts work, you'd know this if you stopped listening to Ben Shapiro
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 02-02-2023, 06:16 PM
aussenseiter aussenseiter is offline
Banned


Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 2,755
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ilhan omar is an extremely repulsive lunatic who hates this country, and simultaneously a very untalented politician and public speaker. She's basically a 16 year old girl throwing a tantrum every time she speaks publicly. Also though,she's pretty hot. Like.... I'm into it.

AOC and Ilhan are the two hot members of the squad I pay attention to. The other two frumpy ones I can't remember their names.
Is it an escalation or simple payback? Standing committees are different than select?

I remember it being a grievous breach of tradition when it happened to Jim Jordan. 🙃
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 02-02-2023, 06:55 PM
Ooloo Ooloo is offline
Planar Protector

Ooloo's Avatar

Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 2,664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it an escalation or simple payback? Standing committees are different than select?

I remember it being a grievous breach of tradition when it happened to Jim Jordan. ��
It's mostly she sucks and isn't fit for office. When incompetent people are elected to office, there isn't much the people can do until the next election cycle. In the meantime, she can get kicked off her bullshit whatevers, yes.

She's still hot though.
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 02-02-2023, 07:00 PM
Jobaber Jobaber is offline
Planar Protector

Jobaber's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 1,103
Default

AOC at the senate acting like everyday is sunday.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:48 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.