Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-17-2023, 11:49 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Click on this or someone re-post with the fancy embed if you want a taste of something actually good. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2023, 12:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny stuff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2023, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Discuss.

he really must hang out on p99 forums if so sup JP )))

anyway i'm alllllll about the ppl pleasing and i want to confess i don't really like scooby doo all that much

however

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Click on this or someone re-post with the fancy embed if you want a taste of something actually good. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
was actually quite funny and accurate )))
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-18-2023 at 10:12 AM..
Old 01-18-2023, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i want to confess i don't really like scooby doo all that much
Jesus fuck: I actually agree with magnetaress on something!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

When I was growing up all the other cartoons were either funny (eg. Looney Toons, Animaniacs), or action-packed (eg. He-Man, Transformers). Scooby Doo was neither. It had dumb gags (that weren't actually funny), endlessly repeated catchphrases (also not funny), and boring/predictable plots (where the only action was someone falling through a trap door, or an old man having his mask pulled off at the end).

If it didn't have a talking dog (or if young children didn't <3 talking animals), the show would never have made it to a second season.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-18-2023, 12:16 PM
Banned

Old 01-18-2023, 12:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus fuck: I actually agree with magnetaress on something!

When I was growing up all the other cartoons were either funny (eg. Looney Toons, Animaniacs), or action-packed (eg. He-Man, Transformers). Scooby Doo was neither. It had dumb gags (that weren't actually funny), endlessly repeated catchphrases (also not funny), and boring/predictable plots (where the only action was someone falling through a trap door, or an old man having his mask pulled off at the end).

If it didn't have a talking dog (or if young children didn't <3 talking animals), the show would never have made it to a second season.
Same

X-men cartoon was where it was at IMO
Old 01-18-2023, 12:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saturday morning? Check.

Cocoa Puffs in the bowl? Check.

TMNT pajamas still on? Check.

It's cartoon time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 01-18-2023, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Amen. And that theme song! It's so catchy it's now once again stuck in head [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-18-2023, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

I liked scooby do, but I didnt know when it was on, so it was more like, "oh I found that creepy show!"

I like to enjoy things though, so i tend to like things like everquest and scooby doo and rapture movies.

Old 01-18-2023, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector