Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Zanderr Locke was a troll warrior on live that never made it past level 26.

I made a different bard back in like 2005 during one of the free EQ weeks that got me interested in bards, got that bard to level 30 in a week. My leveling never got past LOIO or Overthere.
Old 08-23-2014, 11:54 AM
Kobold

Playing completely different toons as I did on live, and leveling in mostly different places. Trying to see as many new places as possible.
Old 08-23-2014, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Always fun using familiar areas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Brings back good memories. Really enjoy lguk, solb, and high keep for nostalgia.
Old 08-23-2014, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Im terrible about my leveling path. It almost always starts in GFay or FOB, then moves to CB and Kurns respectively, then Upper Guk or LOIO respectively. From there it varies, but that puts me solid into the 30s.
Old 08-23-2014, 05:23 PM
Aviak

I'm trying to go to new places too, but I feel like I should spend some time where I was before.
Old 08-23-2014, 08:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aveenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm trying to go to new places too, but I feel like I should spend some time where I was before.
Heck yea! I mean really, every square inch of classic eq is worth spending time hehe.

I did Oot at the sisters, for the first time after always wanting to know more about that zone in clasic. It turned out it was so cool. I had no idea what a funny and varried zone Oot is. evil islands with gargoyals.. Weird woodelf sisters with chastity belts that hang out in cabins filled with bunks next to the boat docks.

dinosaurs..

man who knew that zone is cray.. yea so much fun to see in eq and of course the classic spots are important too... I relived 24-28 at the MM pond purely for nostalgia/easy groups hehe.
Old 08-23-2014, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weird woodelf sisters with chastity belts.
Lol
Old 08-23-2014, 09:37 PM
Banned

Yep! Can't play anything but a bard. Explains why I have carpal tunnel. I need a vacation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2014, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol
haha seriously whoever designed that island must have been lol'ing pretty hard that they made them all drop purity belts at the boat dock next to bunk beds haha
Closed Thread