Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: One Troll to rule them All!
Agatha 3 7.50%
Cast 21 52.50%
Kimm 6 15.00%
Ecoli 1 2.50%
Stasis 2 5.00%
Super Hater 6 15.00%
Retti 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 08:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you're making fun of people for being on dialysis, you know you've hit red99 rock bottom.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-03-2014, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you're making fun of people for being on dialysis, you know you've hit red99 rock bottom.
How about ignoring your family for pixels?
Old 09-03-2014, 11:42 AM
Banned

That really Eslade? So fucked up. Lol
Old 09-03-2014, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by new player [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That really Eslade? So fucked up. Lol
Yeah, that's that Renal clown.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about ignoring your family for pixels?
Better than ignoring whatever you have going on in RL to make fun of people with health issues online. It is pathetic that you spend hours a day trying to make strangers feel bad about themselves for things like a medical condition or family issues.

I realize people play EQ too much and their RL suffers because of it but to let your RL suffer because you spend too much time trying to hurt strangers feelings online is psycho. You can pretend as much as you want that you are just posting from your phone while doing something else but the fact is you are thinking about these forums 24/7 according to your activity and it is all negative.

The phrase you need to seek help gets thrown around a lot on these forums but you really do need help. No way you can feel good about yourself.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better than ignoring whatever you have going on in RL to make fun of people with health issues online. It is pathetic that you spend hours a day trying to make strangers feel bad about themselves for things like a medical condition or family issues.

I realize people play EQ too much and their RL suffers because of it but to let your RL suffer because you spend too much time trying to hurt strangers feelings online is psycho. You can pretend as much as you want that you are just posting from your phone while doing something else but the fact is you are thinking about these forums 24/7 according to your activity and it is all negative.

The phrase you need to seek help gets thrown around a lot on these forums but you really do need help. No way you can feel good about yourself.
Whatever you just typed is entirely too long. I def did not read...
Old 09-03-2014, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whatever you just typed is entirely too long. I def did not read...
It is probably best, it would make you feel bad about yourself.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is probably best, it would make you feel bad about yourself.
i recently read a post of yours telling someone to kill themselves irl. not sure how you are any better. i have also seen eslade with death wishes on super hater in the past as well. both despicable, but not sure how one is worse than the other.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by new player [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i recently read a post of yours telling someone to kill themselves irl. not sure how you are any better. i have also seen eslade with death wishes on super hater in the past as well. both despicable, but not sure how one is worse than the other.
Exactly why I don't feel bad.

Old 09-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Banned

boring
Closed Thread