Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2014, 01:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recycled Children [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What was the point? You seem to be setting up straw men insults and then accusing me of them. At what point in this conversation did I allude to any inkling of having an identity crisis?

Like I said you seem to be projecting your idea of me as a reality or whatever idea of you have of hipsters and think I fit that mold. I only criticize the things you do and say here I don't have to make up insults because your attention whoring and continual forum questing for communal acceptance is ammunition enough. If you think I'm wrong just go back to all the times you've posted pictures of yourself shirtless to a bunch of neckbeards on the internet just to try and prove you're better than they are.

Here's the truth, you're the biggest geek on here. Get mad. Get Katrina'd. Get your suit tailored.
Wow. I think I hit a soft spot. That's a whole lot of text. You sound a bit insecure about it. Btw all the pics were to prove you nerds wrong when claiming I was fat, broke etc. from ingame rustling. Perfect RL troll though, cause you scrawny nerds still talk about them an entire year later.

My pics are literally worth a thousand words.

Winning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2014, 01:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recycled Children [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1400+ posts in 6 months? With all that time you've put into ForumQuest I figure you'd be better at this.
You posted this 6 minutes after your previous post. Seems like you were dwelling a bit. Sure you're not just a little upset?
Old 10-08-2014, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

I like how he thinks he's not the one getting trolled into posting more selfies to be made fun of and keep the cycle going.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-08-2014, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

Dude, just use one account. We all know that new player is you. He only shows up when you start getting your shit pushed in. It's beyond sad now.
#elfpals discord
Old 10-08-2014, 01:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how he thinks he's not the one getting trolled into posting more selfies to be made fun of and keep the cycle going.
Why would voluntarily posting a picture of me that upsets you, make ME mad? You stay up refreshing threads eager to respond to me all day long....

I don't get it...

It's funny though! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2014, 01:51 AM
Planar Protector

Because it doesn't upset me and makes me laugh every time that your insecurities get the best of you.
#elfpals discord
Old 10-08-2014, 01:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because it doesn't upset me and makes me laugh every time that your insecurities get the best of you.
so insecure I'm able to post myself online to a bunch of angry nerds. I want you to know exactly where its coming from.

You don't have the qualities to make me insecure. Your body can't even filter your blood right bruh...
Old 10-08-2014, 02:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow. I think I hit a soft spot. That's a whole lot of text. You sound a bit insecure about it. Btw all the pics were to prove you nerds wrong when claiming I was fat, broke etc. from ingame rustling. Perfect RL troll though, cause you scrawny nerds still talk about them an entire year later.

My pics are literally worth a thousand words.

Winning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh there's no doubt in mind that you think 3 paragraphs are a lot of text.

What was your point? You seem to be the one dodging the question now.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Dude, just use one account. We all know that new player is you. He only shows up when you start getting your shit pushed in. It's beyond sad now.
Ahahahahahahaha!! It's true! Just look at his past posts. Hateraid this is beyond pathetic even for you, dude.
Old 10-08-2014, 04:33 AM
Planar Protector

I can't tell whats worse. A female retarded German or Mitic (who I believe is also German?). Both are pretty bad regardless.
Closed Thread