Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2020, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Just do open raids for all targets. If the "open" party is FTE they get the target right?

Only problem is making open raids not wipe. hehehe
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-23-2020, 02:45 PM
Aviak

sure in the hell did. only one reason why I can think of when people blatantly break the rules and continue to get away with it. And I am no longer playing p99 as of a few days ago. After Smash's little stunt and watching one guild train people on raids and pull through floors and shit with no repercussions, like ive said before I will gladly pay the 15 bucks a month or play for free on live and not deal with that crap.

we are sharing "our loot" - Smash. its clear that ST sees this server as their own and what ever crumbs people get they will delve out how they see fit. in the mean time they will continue to exploit and train anyone who gets in their way and get away with it.
Old 12-23-2020, 03:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaldaben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sure in the hell did. only one reason why I can think of when people blatantly break the rules and continue to get away with it. And I am no longer playing p99 as of a few days ago. After Smash's little stunt and watching one guild train people on raids and pull through floors and shit with no repercussions, like ive said before I will gladly pay the 15 bucks a month or play for free on live and not deal with that crap.

we are sharing "our loot" - Smash. its clear that ST sees this server as their own and what ever crumbs people get they will delve out how they see fit. in the mean time they will continue to exploit and train anyone who gets in their way and get away with it.
Grammar and punctuation might help drive the point home ...
Old 12-24-2020, 10:01 AM
Kobold

Anyone having doubt about ST toxicity and mindset as a guild only have to visit the UN once to make their mind .up.

The risk is losing your sanity.
Old 12-24-2020, 10:43 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

@Calcium <Kingdom> I appreciate your comments, and would like to respond. Our intention was not to make a 7-day decision for the server, but simply to do something nice for the server like we did last Christmas. Other than on quakes, we rarely see competition outside of the occasional Trak and all Noble races. Last week Kingdom socked Naggy, and no other targets that week, and won Naggy when we were finishing our CT engage. Awesome job on that by the way! However, we got all other targets without a hint of competition. The week before that there was a VS race, that ST won, because it was at prime time and went late in its window. Not that long ago there was a Vox race that ST won too. Usually, on most if not all targets, we face no competition. Perhaps my announcement wasn't worded well and for that I apologize. Essentially, we were saying given we rarely see competition, we just want to share the content that we usually kill uncontested with the server and have some additional gift giveaways. If we do face competition, which is any guild's right, we plan to out-compete and still share the loot.

We didn't want to bother the UN with it because it didn't seem like a UN matter to say we were going to share loot with the rest of the server on usually uncontested targets, we didn't want other guilds to feel obligated to donate to our gift giveaways, and as you can see by the stream of personal attacks against me and my guild that followed my announcement no matter what I (we) do there are going to be some people that just want to attack you and bring you down in this body (that is also another reason why we left). It's not productive. In the end, I truly feel some in Kingdom leadership just can't help themselves and want to turn this thing we want to do for the server into a 'gotcha' moment rather than just enjoy the day and use it to mend fences and get their members opportunities at loot. - smash
So every guild that's not seal team is shit because we cant even compete with these guys. They think every spawn is theirs automatically and can see fit with what to do with it. This server is trash and seal team is the bulk load of it. You guys get hard dropping a 7day spawn in a 20 yo game. You act like lawyers in a UN that literally has nothing to back it up if anyone disobeys your homemade rules. Seal team is like Homelander from the boys. The public loves him but everyone who really knows anything n ows they're nothing but fucksticks.
Old 12-24-2020, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Need quake today ASAP.
Old 12-24-2020, 12:19 PM
Kobold

St wants to share loot on raid they ve been banned from, geniuses
Old 12-24-2020, 01:05 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
St wants to share loot on raid they ve been banned from, geniuses
Why would you go on the internet and make up lies?

I looked into this, and Seal Team isn't banned from anything
Old 12-24-2020, 01:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finesteel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Federation guilds rarely even bother with 7 day targets unless it's a quake, which is fine... so not sure why they care so much.
Incorrect.
Turboshok - Firiona Vie Project - retired
Turbosilk/Dangeres/Turboshock - Green - Retired
Dangeres/Turbosilk - Blue - Retired
Turbosilk - Tunare/Firiona Vie - 60 Wizard - retired
Dangeres - Tunare/Firiona Vie - 60 Shaman - retired
Old 12-24-2020, 05:04 PM
Banned

so seal team can just give away targets :/
Closed Thread