Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2021, 04:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rotated content or lobbying for it was agreed to be a total violation of the UN terms and guarantee of open raid targets.

No one has broken any server rules to my knowledge. One breached player agreement led to another.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2021, 05:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol
Old 02-10-2021, 05:03 PM
Banned

They left/ended the UN entirely, not just an agreement though. They kept their promise to immediately do so. Everyone involved knew that was agreed upon, yet here we are.

I can't imagine wanting to go back to it after all I've seen and the bias but I'd be willing to have an objective convo with them about it. They have my draft for fixing the culture here, it involves everyone.
Old 02-10-2021, 05:13 PM
Banned

Nirgon is correct.

It would be like if the USA left the UN. The UN would no longer have authority.

Such a move isn't the end of an agreement as much as the withdrawal from the organization that requires the might of the top dog to exist in the first place.
Old 02-10-2021, 05:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They left/ended the UN entirely, not just an agreement though. They kept their promise to immediately do so. Everyone involved knew that was agreed upon, yet here we are.

I can't imagine wanting to go back to it after all I've seen and the bias but I'd be willing to have an objective convo with them about it. They have my draft for fixing the culture here, it involves everyone.
What would possibly qualify you to fix the culture here exactly? You have made a career of doing the opposite.
Old 02-10-2021, 05:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You need to join a guild and work your way up to officer first [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 02-10-2021, 05:33 PM
Sarnak

This is a video game. A video game where you refused to play nice. A video game where some of you have been engaging in ridiculous digital blackface. It sucks for you that you have to face consequences for that now.
Old 02-10-2021, 05:43 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nirgon is correct.

It would be like if the USA left the UN. The UN would no longer have authority.
Great analogy with the UN. The US has only pretended to want multilateralism via the UN to be able to further the extent of their power base and deny others a seat at the table, no real interest in making the world a better place. And when they take criticism, they don't pay their bills and threaten to leave in a self righteous huff.
Old 02-10-2021, 05:46 PM
Banned

Who are you talking about?
Old 02-10-2021, 05:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uygi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need to join a guild and work your way up to officer first [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just as your history of failure as a tactician will follow you everywhere, I still and always will lead these fine men. We are still recruiting.

To you sons of Erud who wish to know the truth and follow in the footsteps of champions, seek me out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticflava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What would possibly qualify you to fix the culture here exactly? You have made a career of doing the opposite.
I would refer you to Father Erud's teachings:

specifically, #10 and #11.
Last edited by Nirgon; 02-10-2021 at 05:52 PM..
Closed Thread