Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2022, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hitler was decidedly not Christian. People need to stop confusing mortal men who twist and contort Christianity to gain power and the actual teachings of Christianity.
Rofl and you think Trump suddenly became a good christian boy when he took office? The lack of self awareness is astounding.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-16-2022, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They sure do, poster with zero self awareness
Jinx bro
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-16-2022, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guess who
I remember a time when posters on this forum repeated the laughably wrong lie that fascism was fundamentally a left wing concept

And I brought up the Night of the Long Knives and you guys didn’t even know what the hell it was

Anyways, nice to see you guys sticking to the “all of my current positions are invalidated by my past and future positions” system. Talk about unreliable narrarators
Old 08-16-2022, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember a time when posters on this forum repeated the laughably wrong lie that fascism was fundamentally a left wing concept

And I brought up the Night of the Long Knives and you guys didn’t even know what the hell it was

Anyways, nice to see you guys sticking to the “all of my current positions are invalidated by my past and future positions” system. Talk about unreliable narrarators
Fascism is left wing

No doubt
Old 08-16-2022, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was a speech… On October 27, 1928 in Passau, Hitler said in a speech: “We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity … in fact our movement is Christian”.

Before the nazi party took total power and was garnering support. What does Obama have to do with anything? I’m sorry you can’t handle the truth, hope this helps.
Yea a speech

From a politician trying to get votes

He said the exact opposite in private which is who he really was

Thank you for proving me point. Appreciate it.
Old 08-16-2022, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea a speech

From a politician trying to get votes

He said the exact opposite in private which is who he really was

Thank you for proving me point. Appreciate it.
So did your big orange daddy. So what does that say about you?
Old 08-16-2022, 06:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Fascism is left wing

No doubt
Does that make Bolshevism right wing?

Take these important “up is down” style revelations to any historian and see how much traction you get
Old 08-16-2022, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Does that make Bolshevism right wing?

Take these important “up is down” style revelations to any historian and see how much traction you get
Bolshevism is republicanism.
Old 08-16-2022, 06:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bolshevism is republican.
In the American sense? Remember, the parties flipped at some nebulous point in the past, keep it all balanced!
Old 08-16-2022, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
In the American sense? Remember, the parties flipped at some nebulous point in the past, keep it all balanced!
Small r. 🙃
Closed Thread