Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-02-2023, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by longfellowdeeds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i've noticed in this world nobody cares, you hold the door for someone in public they don't even say thank you. i push my shopping cart in walmart and someone almost bumps into me around the corner, i'm the one that's quick to say "i'm sorry" when i wasnt even in the wrong, and i dont even get a "oh it's ok, it was my fault" nothing...no response...it's as if if people just think others are there for them, and it's always someone elses fault, no one takes any responsibility/accountability for anything anymore. go through a dunkin drive through, its a miserable woman, i say thank you have a nice day maam, as she hands me the food, she says nothing back, window shuts. it's just absolutely so disrespectful, so disengaged society is. so not willing to smile, or even fake a smile in public. people have 0 shame in their game. its everywhere...there are no thank you's or your welcomes. none. just a bunch of miserable people that expect you to move for them. also when you walk around a store, guys will just walk right into you if YOU dont move out of THEIR way...i'll never understand this mentality of people...its so self centered, the world is mine, idgaf, mentality. its gross, its unattractive and it needs to change immediately.
Consider moving? I noticed that the east coast and larger cities out west were full of a bunch or pretentious A-holes.

To me, there is no substitute for living in a place where the people are just generally good and friendly.
Old 10-02-2023, 05:00 PM
Banned

Well that rules out all the red states
Old 10-02-2023, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that rules out all the red states
yes. please tell me where there are more friendly people just like you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 10-02-2023, 06:24 PM
Banned

You're not invited to the commune until you mature past your simple, reactionary politics

Sorry not sorry
Old 10-02-2023, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes, the twins that literally called Rogean's employer after getting banned
Damn, was that them?
Old 10-02-2023, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Blunder Twins Activate!#!
Form of Fucktard.

Form of RedneckBoganTwat (to keep the US Aussie and British happy)
Old 10-02-2023, 09:58 PM
Banned

Calling someone’s employer with the intent to try to get them fired is essentially cancel culture…

…And the twins strike me as people who are very anti-cancel culture. So if they really did that there goes their integrity
Old 10-03-2023, 12:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calling someone’s employer with the intent to try to get them fired is essentially cancel culture…

…And the twins strike me as people who are very anti-cancel culture. So if they really did that there goes their integrity
This has happened twice?

Grocer called rogean last I can recall
Old 10-03-2023, 12:08 PM
Banned

Police are the ultimate cancel culture fans, dumbasses
Old 10-03-2023, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by longfellowdeeds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no but it's like evia said previously...its bizarre that people go out in public, and just "exist" while shopping, it's like zombies. everywhere i look, everywhere i go. you can see it on their faces...everyone is just so disengaged, so uninterested in being communicative, being nice. being polite....it reminds me of that movie halloweentown when that spell was cast on the townspeople.
Man, there used to hookers at the Safeway. People ballin' in front of the ice cream section, mainly David Lee Roth, and I used to just bring a foosball table with me and damn, there would go the afternoon, over by the peas.