Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-02-2023, 09:22 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thanks for the heads up Zukan.

I had a lot of fun playing M&M for the little bit that I had a chance to.

Looking forward to more!
Old 11-02-2023, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

For those stress tests, do I just need to sign up for the updates? No need to opt in or create an account?
Old 11-02-2023, 05:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For those stress tests, do I just need to sign up for the updates? No need to opt in or create an account?
You don't need to do any sort of opt in or anything in order to gain access. All you need to do is create an account so you can login. You can create your account now here https://account.monstersandmemories.com/

You may or may not be able to download the client now also. I think some folks were having some issues there. But either way we'll probably push some updates before the day so everyone will need to at least update anyway.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zukan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just as a bit of a correction:

The November 11th test is a smaller stress test. The December test is more of a longer play test. Just to set expectations. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Both are open to everyone though. All classes are available (in varying degrees of completeness) and available races include Human, Ogre, Gnome, Halfling, Goblin, and Dwarf.
Bump
Old 11-10-2023, 11:05 PM
Banned

Nov11 is a good date. Nice numerology there.
Old 11-11-2023, 12:48 PM
Kobold

Stress test is happening in about an hour from the time posting this. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2023, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

For how long ?
Old 11-12-2023, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Someone message me when this game is ready to play.
Old 11-14-2023, 12:12 PM
Banned

Been watching the stress test vid from 11/11 and reading the class descriptions and race lore and getting those oxytocin hits in [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't care how good ur game is ya'll deserve the world for being cool cats and workin hard to make something fun and new and familiar at the same time. I'm sure it will be great though. Here's to hoping I can arse myself into the next stress test so u guys can get more players hitting up your servers!
Old 11-14-2023, 07:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been watching the stress test vid from 11/11 and reading the class descriptions and race lore and getting those oxytocin hits in [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't care how good ur game is ya'll deserve the world for being cool cats and workin hard to make something fun and new and familiar at the same time. I'm sure it will be great though. Here's to hoping I can arse myself into the next stress test so u guys can get more players hitting up your servers!
Thanks! I hope you're able to make it out to the December test. I know we had a bunch of issues with the launcher downloading slower. Hopefully that's something we can iron out, but if not we will post a download link to the patch files so you can just manually update the files.

But speaking of the last test, a bunch of folks make some fun videos in addtion to the dev stream. ChinnyD and the Nathan NAPALM had some pretty fun videoes.