Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 06:04 PM
Orc

Default Dispelling other players mobs legal?

I was leveling @ turnkey today when Volibear decided to watch how I level as a necro. He saw that I was taking on 4 mobs @ at time and decided to try my strat himself. Lets just say his attempt didn't fair so well. Me, being a cocky player at times, decided to shoot him a tell requesting not to imitate my level strat. We bicker in tells and what not, and I thought that was the end of it.

He decides to come back, retrieve his corpse, while I was killing 3 skeles (2 being rooted, one being charmed)

Next thing you know, he decides to dispell 2 of my mobs (the 2 rooted ones) while I was killing my charm pet. I actually attempted to mez the first one, but got interrupted, and the second one just took me out.

Volibear, congrats. Just because you could not do what I do you stooped to the lowest level to get me back.

I ask the GM and the server now, is it okay to dispell other players mobs?

Here some some screenies, the second dispell is cut out, but his cast is in there. No other players around, just him and I. I did not /log. SS is the best I got.

So the question is, is dispelling other players mobs an OKAY action on this server?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And while on my CR, I had to /q near turnkey room and came back to a mob rooted @ my FD spot. Wondering who did that? *I was FD where the mob is in the picture* Why you FD if you attempting to fight the mob bro? No spins please.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So I ask again, is dispelling other players mobs an legal?
Last edited by Infamous; 06-02-2013 at 06:34 PM..
Old 06-02-2013, 06:18 PM
Fire Giant

I'd guess not
Old 06-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Orc

Thanks. Will do.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Sarnak

I'm sure the gm's would take your side, but why start the conflict in the first place? You really take offense to someone trying to learn from watching what you're doing?
Old 06-02-2013, 07:55 PM
Sarnak

Im famous thanks to infamous!
Old 06-02-2013, 07:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im famous thanks to infamous!
Two wrongs don't make a right [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-02-2013, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

If only there was a server where you could kill players like this
Old 06-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Banned

lol i miscliked server thinking it was pvp server chat and was going wtf this conversations weird, and then i realized its on blue lol i guess thats all the pvp u get

- Youre a noob

- Nah

- Yeah, youre a noob, and you cant be in a top dog guild like me

- Oh yea? I dont care

- Youre an assy noob
Old 06-02-2013, 08:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If only there was a server where you could kill players like this
This dude is rarely funny, so appreciate his joke...I did
Old 06-02-2013, 08:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets just say his attempt didn't fair so well. Me, being a cocky player at times, decided to shoot him a tell requesting not to imitate my level strat.
Not to say I condone whatever he did to your mobs, but c'mon man... Is it really that hard for people to not be this big of a dickbag over literal nonsense? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, there's plenty of mobs for everybody, and clearly the dude was already having a rough time of it. He didn't need some asshole taunting him in tells over it too. To be honest you sound like the kind of person that specifically doesn't play on red because blue is your asylum to be a toolbox and then hide under a GM's skirt when someone tries to pay you back the favor. It's this kind of nerdy chest thumping that leads to segments of this server's community being such a hell hole.

Plush Bufnstuf
Closed Thread