Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2020, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Why don't you tell me how they know aka prove it
Old 01-22-2020, 04:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. Everquest requires neither nuts nor social skills.
2. Climate change is real, and it’s caused by humans. You can listen to politicians, or you can listen to scientists. I choose to listen to scientists, whom 99% of respected scientific publications are in agreement.
3. Due to the presence of #2, your argument is irrational and without merit.
1. Playing EQ _well_ does require nuts and social skills, as proven by the many who lack them that experience difficulty in the most basic of functions such as getting xp.

2. Those 97% claims have been debunked so many times for so many years that only a mental disorder and/or a global conspiracy can explain why so many still believe it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexeps.../#4fb88d4f3f9f

https://principia-scientific.org/deb...onsensus-myth/

3. By your own reasoning, since you were wrong about #2 you are wrong about everything. Or something. I'm not quite sure what you are babbling on about here.

Shitlib scientists have claimed that temperature is going to rise astronomically and if we completely gut the world economy, dropping us into a planned never-ending recession we'll decrease the rise a small amount. Like it will be a '6' change if we go on business as usual, and '4' if we force the world (somehow?) to be poor and struggling for eternity. Which of course is the real goal the rest of the tree-hugger nonsense masks. Personally, even if it was 100% true that humans are causing warming that it's bad (it's not) I'd still choose Waterworld over a global USSR. The earth and humans can recover from any natural calamity, but a global USSR would permanently twist the world and humans into its evil shape.

An interesting vid by a professor of planetary sciences. He makes the case that if it wasn't for man-made increases in temperature our current interglacial period would have ended, with the ice age starting up again. No way to judge if its true or not, but its interesting that there are more scientific theories than the simplistic politically determined "theory" that you sheep have been indoctrinated to believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yze1YAz_LYM

===

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Why are you showing a vid of your GFs reaction to seeing you naked for the first time? Some men are just less "gifted" than others, you need to find other ways to keep her satisfied. Perhaps other men. She's probably doing that on her own already, you might as well put a brave face on it.

The planet and in particular humans have always done better when the planet was warming. Look into the effects of the Medieval Warm period and the Little Ice Age, as but 2 examples.
Old 01-22-2020, 04:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siege [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was told by a top EverQuest scientist that P99 poopsocks are responsible for more carbon dioxide emissions than all the cow farts in the world.
Fake news. Poopsocks are actually one of the best ways to sequester CO2, as long as you bury them in the backyard rather than put them in the wash for mom to find. Also, future archeologists will be much happier to make such a find than your mom.
Old 01-22-2020, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

I'm sure that the planet will do much better when our species goes extinct. Begone shitlib scientists!
Old 01-22-2020, 04:25 PM
Banned

Global warming is largely bullshit and a scam. The earth goes through ebbs and flows climate wise that exist over thousands of years. There's been time periods where it's been regularly hotter than this. There's been ice ages. We really don't effect that much as humans. To prove my point I'll bring up the idea that in the 80's it was said within 25 years we will have faced major damage, significant land would be eroded, places would become inhospitable etc.... none of that is even close to happening and we are 15 years past that date. They keep pushing it back another 30-50 years so that boogie man is always just on the horizon.
Old 01-22-2020, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally, even if it was 100% true that humans are causing warming that it's bad (it's not) I'd still choose Waterworld over a global USSR. The earth and humans can recover from any natural calamity.
Head, meet sand.
Old 01-22-2020, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

ITT: Holocaust deniers claim the overwhelming scientific consensus on man-made climate change is actually a global conspiracy by a mysterious, all-powerful other.
Old 01-22-2020, 04:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Global warming is largely bullshit and a scam. The earth goes through ebbs and flows climate wise that exist over thousands of years. There's been time periods where it's been regularly hotter than this. There's been ice ages. We really don't effect that much as humans. To prove my point I'll bring up the idea that in the 80's it was said within 25 years we will have faced major damage, significant land would be eroded, places would become inhospitable etc.... none of that is even close to happening and we are 15 years past that date. They keep pushing it back another 30-50 years so that boogie man is always just on the horizon.
You're largely a moron who thinks the greenhouse effect and atmospheric composition aren't real.
Old 01-22-2020, 04:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT: Holocaust deniers claim the overwhelming scientific consensus on man-made climate change is actually a global conspiracy by a mysterious, all-powerful other.
You didn't read what was actually asked and answered.
I just debunked that there is anything like a consensus.
The other option was a mental disorder. Obviously not your only one.
Old 01-22-2020, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

So happy to see a hollow earther! It was a great hook in Murdoch Mysteries!
Closed Thread