Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2020, 10:17 AM
Banned

why not nerf it so you can only do the quest once?
Old 12-30-2020, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

I didn't need spreadsheets and documentations or network logs or anything to know that xp was just wrong.

I know that because I played the game in 2000. I was there at the gnolls. It was just a regular camp. There were not lists for the middle spire, there were not constant arguments about who has what spawn, there were not constant auctions for the scrolls at ridiculous prices. Yes there was xp to be made but it wasn't like that.

In the absence of hard numbers, player action is just fine.

I went to SK on Green and I was literally shocked at the xp from the scrolls. People like vultures, waiting for that gnoll to open. Don't waste that scroll omg omg! I knew right away this was not classic. Not even close. I don't know if they overnerfed the xp and don't care, but what it was wasn't what it was back then.
Old 12-31-2020, 03:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enjoy the journey.

Elendil's Giveaway
Old 12-31-2020, 03:40 PM
Banned

Yeah I'm kinda glad they nerfed the xp, it was kind of ludicrous, especially for druids and wizzies who could bind at the turn-in npc and quickly port back to north karana
Old 12-31-2020, 04:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The things people will do for shortcuts.

Remember Chardok AOE and people not letting adventurers do any hunting in there because it hurt their quickfire XP/plat grab machine?

Enjoy the journey.
I have not played for a while. Cant you do aoe exp i chardok now?
Old 12-31-2020, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't need spreadsheets and documentations or network logs or anything to know that xp was just wrong.

I know that because I played the game in 2000. I was there at the gnolls. It was just a regular camp. There were not lists for the middle spire, there were not constant arguments about who has what spawn, there were not constant auctions for the scrolls at ridiculous prices. Yes there was xp to be made but it wasn't like that.

In the absence of hard numbers, player action is just fine.

I went to SK on Green and I was literally shocked at the xp from the scrolls. People like vultures, waiting for that gnoll to open. Don't waste that scroll omg omg! I knew right away this was not classic. Not even close. I don't know if they overnerfed the xp and don't care, but what it was wasn't what it was back then.
To be fair, idk that memory is always the best source for stuff like this. I mean, I remember people in 2000 who were learning about how good CB belt exp was for the first time. Stuff simply wasn’t known by every single person on the server and even the online resources could be hit or miss (or just not checked by many people).
Old 12-31-2020, 06:30 PM
Banned

Ahahahahaa

Man the amount of hate this super nerd gets for trying to show off is epic
Old 12-31-2020, 06:31 PM
Banned

I AM THE FIRST LEVEL FIFTAY IN EVARQUEST

BOW TO ME

*Whole server brings the playa hate club*
Closed Thread