Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2021, 06:43 PM
Banned

so am I not "the left" anymore?

it sounds like you have had that monolith strawman implanted in your brain and are letting it move you, Jibartik. it leads you right where everyone else has gone. Razor wire, cheer for state violence. rise above it mahn`iq`qua
Old 01-18-2021, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

"there was no security!"

*riot dissipates before sundown.

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!"

uh, how does that make any sense?
Old 01-18-2021, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haven't you heard?

Standing still for a minute makes you the biggest piece of shit in the world.
Literally Hitler.
when this guy starts making posts like this (lol) thinking he's gonna croot you, you know ur displaying vulnerable traits
Old 01-18-2021, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"there was no security!"

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!"

oh no, you're talking past me again...

i don't think it was a meaningful coup attempt either......

trumping it up is really dangerous and bad...........

i'm agreeing with you........................
Old 01-18-2021, 06:50 PM
Banned

once again i find myself alone in a room of ppl

all screaming at the TV

wont talk to me

good thing Juris is here, he's very calm fyi
Old 01-18-2021, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

I was just speaking to the void heh

I think its like the biggest elephant in the room.

I remember saying as it was happening "this is great, they are dispersing on their own, no real need for voilence, this proves we dont need heavy police presence at protests! It was all the police presence during BLM that caused the violence in the first place, this proves it!!"

the left (my side) 48 hours later: We need more security, where was the security? the police were victims! we need military! Why is there no military presence at the nations capitol, this was an ATTACK this is AN ATTACK we're UNDER ATTACK!@!!!!!

lol no, sorry, I dont buy this crap. And it is once again a missed opportunity for my lefty side to see the unity that we could have, to see the proof that they are right, and to instead burn all that down, just to own the conservs.
Old 01-18-2021, 06:51 PM
Banned

demonizing monoliths is how this signal spreads. it is the purpose and function of designating this (unusual) riot as a legitimate coup attempt. let this be a lesson to all you rhetoriticians.

in the end, class consciousness does seem to be the only way to resolve this. the mass, lacking ability to identify more than two cohorts, needs to have "left" and "right" converted to up and down. or they just will never stfu with the same old exactly same rhetoric even as they lament where it gets them.
Old 01-18-2021, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

I dont know what that means, but I look forward to patrioat act 2 where feds use facial tracking on us citizens from here on out.

Maybe Ill be wrong, but we'll see, Im sure I wont be.
Old 01-18-2021, 06:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"there was no security!"

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!"

So you mean if the bank robbers leave on their own, there wasnt a problem at the bank. Got it...
You know, some people would call that an "escape" from the law enforcement arriving on the scene.
Weird how the riot "dissipated" as all the police in riot gear with guns showed up.
Trump was supposed to follow them inside but hes a coward and would never risk his life for anything.

Maybe im just biased from being brainwashed by the military but thats a MAJOR problem. If you did that at a military base you'd be buried outside the walls. That whole, lets take over this building/base idea.

What I think is, you dont know the whole story. You havent seen the planning that has gone into it.

Imagine that same crowd tried to do the same to an aircraft carrier. Just ran up to it, tried to take it over, failed, then left as the cops showed up to take it back. How is that not a big deal? How was that not an attempt to take it over?

Just because it was pathetic and totally misguided and reeked of "we dont know what we are doing but we're gonna try anyways" doesnt mean it wasnt what it was. That was a coup attempt. They tried to disrupt congress so the new president could not be sworn in on the 20th. I cant help that they sucked at it.

I'm glad they all raised their hands and brought their cel phones along. That way we can all know who really hates america and would throw it all away for donny rape hands.
Old 01-18-2021, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

If they walked into the bank, screamed, and left all the money? Yeah. They should not be going to jail for "ATTACKING THE FABRICK OF OUR UNIVERSE!"

There will not be an end to democracy because the short bus was as fed up with it, as YOU have been for the last 4 years. And dont go acting like OUR SIDE didnt do 100 days of bank robbery, last year.

here imagine this: what if the left resurects the patriot act because you and me and everyone else is as afraid of uncle joe as uncle joe is afraid of muslims?

Sorry Im not, not going to be afraid of X, so you can get me to be afraid of Y by "imaginging" stuff, if i wanted to "imagine" stuff, id imagine, the left trying to resurect the patriot act and letting the FBI use facial tracking because, they want to get revenge on Uncle Joe for all those facebook posts he made last few years.
Closed Thread