View Poll Results: Do it?
Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2021, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Drink more koolaid, the psychos wont go away if you let them walk all over u and your constitution. And the laws of the land.

Doesn't matter what side they are on.

Fuck the noise.

You know what is wrong. And I don't need to tell you what is wrong. These people refused to do the basic part of human decency and check reality and respect the other guy. Something I also accused BLM of.

People can no longer respect themselves or each other with the most basic of truth checking and introspection. They have lost their human card.

So get fuckt. I'm voting for patriot act 3 and 4. Because I'm tired of people who aren't humans also, first and foremost, roaming free. Not because I am afraid of them. But because it's time for dad to come home to roost.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-18-2021 at 07:07 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

hey left, remember when those riots ended, without police use of force?

"NO WE NEED MORE POLICE AND MORE FORCE!"

uh, excuse me?
Old 01-18-2021, 07:07 PM
Banned

that's not "the left" it's magneto, who likes to do bad thangs because it fun to do bad tangs, and drive into a car
Old 01-18-2021, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey left, remember when those riots ended, without police use of force?

"NO WE NEED MORE POLICE AND MORE FORCE!"

uh, excuse me?
They didn't. People left as soon as the guard came in because they didn't want to be rounded up in an encampment, and the 90% milling about outside down the way or so that were there not breaking the law left peacefully.

They should have never been given the opportunity, because real force is always there if its anyone else. They would have never entered. Otherwise. It's unfair that they didn't get curb stomped. Just like anyone else is. Who literally attacks a cop. The only reason they didn't initially is because it was cop on white cop violence at first. Then when it became clear that they were going to disrupt the constitutional peaceful transition of power, thats when real shit happened.
Old 01-18-2021, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's not "the left" it's magneto, who likes to do bad thangs because it fun to do bad tangs, and drive into a car
You're being an idiot. I'm not going to tolerate it from you either. I don't think you can grasp reality and I don't respect your attitude.

That quote you so mockingly said is the truest form of what these assholes on the right aim to accomplish. They just want permission first to do it against non-whites and trannies just like you. That is barely different than throwing molotov cocktails off a bridge to disrupt traffic in downtown houston.
Old 01-18-2021, 07:14 PM
Banned

i'm okay with snatching some ringleaders, but just turn down the heat and the retard cannibals will chill out. that includes you
Planar Protector

I was watching it, live, they all started leaving when they were asked to, they walked out, slowly and surely they all walked out, and gathered and talked, and were interviewed.

It was honestly something the left should be champiniong as a great example that 'the police dont need to shoot tear gas at them at every one of their protsts!'

but instead, we're going to make future protests for the left literally impossible, because we're totally going to patriot act 2 over this, just watch.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm okay with snatching some ringleaders, but just turn down the heat and the retards will chill out. that includes you
same, but u know trump was dicking with the CIA and NSA right up until the end and that Lindell fuckface isn't a deep state operative

I know you aren't dumb.
Old 01-18-2021, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was watching it, live, they all started leaving when they were asked to, they walked out, slowly and surely they all walked out, and gathered and talked, and were interviewed.

It was honestly something the left should be champiniong as a great example that 'the police dont need to shoot tear gas at them at every one of their protsts!'

but instead, we're going to make future protests for the left literally impossible, because we're totally going to patriot act 2 over this, just watch.
They would not have left peacefully if they didn't think they could lose. They knew shit was about to get real and had been given ample time to cool it. Not before stealing documents and threatening congress.

Normally I would agree with you but this one particular instance, is not one of those times.

We'll go back to beating BLM into the dirt though, don't worry.

Among other things that don't make CNN or Fox, like assaniation attempts on people trying to help the homeless and doctors and others who stand up for what is right and occasionally bakeract one of these assholes. Or the occasional police officer that does their job right but gets silenced, or eliminated.

Epstien didn't kill himself.

I hate our government too, but these people crossed that line where they don't legitimately hate their government, they hate their government because they want to oppress others for not being Christian, white, or straight. They used OUTRIGHT FLAGRANT lies and an asshole propogandist to justify their position and actions.

There is nothing moral in any of it.

I don't like these guys any better than I like Muslims or the FDA.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-18-2021 at 07:22 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 07:20 PM
Banned

gibberish
Closed Thread