View Poll Results: Do it?
Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2021, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

They were peacful, until we saw 100 days of the most insane riots that any american that is alive today has ever seen and if you pretend you didnt then forget you, you're a liar.
Old 01-18-2021, 07:35 PM
Sarnak

Nope, your the liar pal, you literally think that was the worst riots America had in recent history. Your pathetically stupid, and willfully ignorant.
Old 01-18-2021, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

no tear gass, no gun shots, no cops beaten to death, no interuption and threats of kidnapping. no zipties, no stealing laptops and documents, no "I'm going to fucking kill you", no racist bullshit.

the GoP is scared shitless of their own because they are afraid they will all get assaninated in broad daylight after the dust settles.

its total crap

and its enabled by being a complete pacifist and two faced git, enabling lies, and treating lieing and hypocritical behavior with any lack of integrity. Whatsoever.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-18-2021 at 07:38 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jibartik thinks hundreds of thousands of peaceful protestors standing on the streets of every large city in America, is the same as white nationalists being bussed into Washington DC, to follow the command of their dictator and stop our constitutional transfer of power from being carried out. There just are not words for this kind of ignorance and complete willful stupidity
The heroes and the villains are clearly defined in this post ^^
Old 01-18-2021, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, your the liar pal, you literally think that was the worst riots America had in recent history. Your pathetically stupid, and willfully ignorant.
I hate that you losers are making me do this

Now to be clear, I understand why this happened.

But if you can udnerstand why this happened, and not what happened on nov 6th

if you can live in a nation, after this happened, but fear living in one after nov 6th

youre a stupid poopoo face.
Old 01-18-2021, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate that you losers are making me do this

You are bringing up BLM when you know damn well thats not what I'm talking about and I didn't condone an ounce of the BLM rioting. That is whataboutism.

This nation has been fucked since way before BLM and this Trump shit. it was fucked in 01 and before, it was fucked before I graduated highschool, I been tryin to tell u dis, but u want to ignore it.

Because we give fuckfaces a free pass.
Old 01-18-2021, 07:40 PM
Sarnak

Lol hey guys did you know that 10-20 pictures proves that those were teh worst riots in American history, half being posters and american flags burned. You are pretty laughable. I guess you never heard of the period of the 70-90's. Keep showing how lame you are... You boys really need to go acquire an education rather than sitting on p99 forums all day long.
Old 01-18-2021, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder how bad BLM will be in 2025 and 2028 if Kushner or Ivanka gets elected and we start this cycle fresh. Or another Trumpistanian. And we just apologize for their destroying the peaceful transition of power in this country.

Look, I'm not 'scared' of that. I'm telling u people will get into their car and drive into things just because the more crap you enable. Doesn't matter who doin the bad things man.
Old 01-18-2021, 07:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Jibartik thinks hundreds of thousands of peaceful protestors standing on the streets of every large city in America, is the same as white nationalists being bussed into Washington DC, to follow the command of their dictator and stop our constitutional transfer of power from being carried out. There just are not words for this kind of ignorance and complete willful stupidity
Whos alt are you?
Old 01-18-2021, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are bringing up BLM when you know damn well thats not what I'm talking about and I didn't condone an ounce of the BLM rioting. That is whataboutism.
That is not directed at you, it was directed at the person I quoted.

Obviously people are a bit upset about this so we're not really making any progress.

But that's my point, we're not going ot make any progress, because the progressives are upset, and yall are acting 100% the same as Tucker Carlson.
Closed Thread