Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2021, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder how bad BLM will be in 2025 and 2028 if Kushner or Ivanka gets elected and we start this cycle fresh. Or another Trumpistanian. And we just apologize for their destroying the peaceful transition of power in this country.

Look, I'm not 'scared' of that. I'm telling u people will get into their car and drive into things just because the more crap you enable. Doesn't matter who doin the bad things man.
It will be very bad, because they will use facial tracking, cell phones, and other personal data, to find and arrest everyone who was there regardless of what they did. Because we are setting that precedent right now.

I almost wish a conservative was in charge, because when they are the left is against all that.
Old 01-18-2021, 07:49 PM
Sarnak

I don't know why everyone's so upset. I'm sure all those protesters just wanted to set up their own Capital Hill Autonomous Zone. The precedent was only just set this summer for them with support of local government officials in Seattle. Have we forgotten already? Why can't they have one in DC?

Anyone that thinks this was really a coup attempt already has shown to have no critical thinking skills. Other countries are laughing at us every time we use the words 'attempted coup' because anyone of any intelligence outside of American media and politics knows better. The majority of the people there showed up with coolers and fanny-packs because they thought it would be a party. Some bad actors started pushing through and people did what people at any rock concert would do when the line is broken...they followed. I watched a news reporter yelling "It's like a warzone out here" with hundreds of people standing idly behind her on the steps not moving, and one woman shaking her ass at the camera behind the reporter. I wish I remembered her name so I could look up what warzones she's been in and how it compared to the events of that day.

And didn't we hear all summer the buildings are not important, anyway? I'm sure all those Trump supporters were just protesting against the systemic bias against Trump-cons - which was only re-affirmed that afternoon via tech companies. Once the government officials were out, they should have just turned the building over to the people if we're using the same logic we used from all of 2020.

It's obvious which of you got picked last or not at all for kickball growing up with how hard and fast you are to cling to a 'side' in all of this and gloss over any similarities (hypocrisy) between 1/6 and all of last year. You have a group of Americans genuinely feeling wronged and slighted by the system responding in much the same way - although less violently - that was condoned for an entire year by certain politicians.

The people that went in, threatened individuals, and destroyed property should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, but when they are arresting people and solely charging them with 'unauthorized entry of a federal building' as their only charge just to get the arrest numbers up...dogs and ponies.
Old 01-18-2021, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Thank you I just needed someone to type that so I could read it and finally think to myself there is at least 1 sane person out there.
Old 01-18-2021, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

We are fucked, but even if conservatives are in charge all that will happen anyway.

Do you know how much crap they put thru to regulate copywrite and state commerce and business these last 4 years. It was way more important than healthcare.

We are losing badly.

I don't think Biden is gonna change it and I don't think the left are the good guys, but I don't want to cow-toe to MAGA either. You know dis. You known dis about me since we knew each-other first.

It's a damn shame I still can't be in the reserve, because I want a free UN helmet and to serve in the space drop corps.
Old 01-18-2021, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Magne, I spent all last year trying to keep you from joining the assentiallist cults and now you up and want to fight for the mark of the beast.

smh
Old 01-18-2021, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

I've always been a cylon Jibartik.

I just occasionally muse about being human.
Old 01-18-2021, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

here is how I think we should be:

Thank god trump is gone! Lets try to untie with those people, I hate them, but lets just try to rise above. Ill call them out, but lets not just rub dirt in their eyes because we're in charge now. Let them cry foul when we push our agendas. Let them be upset, but when they are, lets just remind them that its our turn, and they'll get theres sooner or later, but lets show them the respect, we wished they shyowed us on november 6th

That's what bugs me, we talk about doing the right thing, but then when it comes to doing it, we just do the same old same old.

I mean for gods sake my whole life has been about voter disenfranchisement, wouldnt this be a good time to set up some policy about it so we can stop it once and for all?

NOOOOOO lets call them CRAAAAAZY for thinking the election process is broken.

S
M
H!
Old 01-18-2021, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The doom speak is off the charts
I was sure the end was not nigh after biden won, but now I think we can get back on that path if we play our cards right? I doubt it, I feel like things are going to get pretty normal, but man, idk we might make a terrorists out of all of them after all!

Remember when the left used to say the meddling in the middle east was causing all the terrorist's in the first place?

As a end of days, chaos loving lunatic, Im glad to see us diving head first into that at home.

lol
Old 01-18-2021, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know why everyone's so upset. I'm sure all those protesters just wanted to set up their own Capital Hill Autonomous Zone. The precedent was only just set this summer for them with support of local government officials in Seattle. Have we forgotten already? Why can't they have one in DC?

Anyone that thinks this was really a coup attempt already has shown to have no critical thinking skills. Other countries are laughing at us every time we use the words 'attempted coup' because anyone of any intelligence outside of American media and politics knows better. The majority of the people there showed up with coolers and fanny-packs because they thought it would be a party. Some bad actors started pushing through and people did what people at any rock concert would do when the line is broken...they followed. I watched a news reporter yelling "It's like a warzone out here" with hundreds of people standing idly behind her on the steps not moving, and one woman shaking her ass at the camera behind the reporter. I wish I remembered her name so I could look up what warzones she's been in and how it compared to the events of that day.

And didn't we hear all summer the buildings are not important, anyway? I'm sure all those Trump supporters were just protesting against the systemic bias against Trump-cons - which was only re-affirmed that afternoon via tech companies. Once the government officials were out, they should have just turned the building over to the people if we're using the same logic we used from all of 2020.

It's obvious which of you got picked last or not at all for kickball growing up with how hard and fast you are to cling to a 'side' in all of this and gloss over any similarities (hypocrisy) between 1/6 and all of last year. You have a group of Americans genuinely feeling wronged and slighted by the system responding in much the same way - although less violently - that was condoned for an entire year by certain politicians.

The people that went in, threatened individuals, and destroyed property should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, but when they are arresting people and solely charging them with 'unauthorized entry of a federal building' as their only charge just to get the arrest numbers up...dogs and ponies.
So much of this statement is so idiotic that I honestly cannot tell if you actually mean these things or you’re just trying to troll
Old 01-18-2021, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

It's sad that you cant honestly tell.
Closed Thread