View Poll Results: Do it?
Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2021, 09:08 PM
Banned

I noticed nobody mentioned the dead people who wouldnt be dead if they didnt do this. Remember michigan? The armed take over? Then the 14 dudes who were going to kidnap and murder the governor? None of its related lol. Its all just 10,000,000 bad apples, all talking to one another in one place or another, planning shit and carrying it out under the guise of a big lie they know isnt true. Just a big coincidence that they planned it before hand...
Old 01-18-2021, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Id agree with you to an extent, but not one that I think nov 6 was fort sumpter 2 nor do we need to "fund the police" over it.
Old 01-18-2021, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
here is how I think we should be:

Thank god trump is gone! Lets try to untie with those people, I hate them, but lets just try to rise above. Ill call them out, but lets not just rub dirt in their eyes because we're in charge now. Let them cry foul when we push our agendas. Let them be upset, but when they are, lets just remind them that its our turn, and they'll get theres sooner or later, but lets show them the respect, we wished they shyowed us on november 6th

That's what bugs me, we talk about doing the right thing, but then when it comes to doing it, we just do the same old same old.

I mean for gods sake my whole life has been about voter disenfranchisement, wouldnt this be a good time to set up some policy about it so we can stop it once and for all?

NOOOOOO lets call them CRAAAAAZY for thinking the election process is broken.

S
M
H!
2 years civil service. Mandatory. Tests.

Then we can talk about holographic barcodes with 456 bit crypto that permits voting a long side biometrics as a 2cnd factor. Oh, and since we aren't comms, and we're enlightened capitalism the voter foots the bill for tattooing, data storage, and authentication, if you can't afford it tough luck.
Old 01-18-2021, 09:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
K

We will never see eye to eye and you don't have to be my friend. I just happen to disagree with treating some bad people lightly, and some other bad people harshly.

And I advocate we treat everyone equally harsh, and people face consequences.

If it was me that got shot in the neck u'd probably blabber about me, but I wouldn't want you to.

You may yet get your chance because I'm fucking tired of the bullshit pretense that 'we are the good guys'.

There are no good guys.

There hasn't been.

We've been fascist towards some and liberal towards others for 100 years.

Ya'll don't even know how to define fascism, and just use it as a word because you don't like authority.

I understand authority.

Listen to me or don't.

I was right about all of this in 2013.
i just wanna hurt ppl just want a tv condoned reason to write diatribes about obsessing over hurting ppl, just wanna be rude and tense my whole body up and imagine things blaowing up, this is my discourse and it. is. seriopus.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-18-2021 at 09:39 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 09:44 PM
Banned

maerilith take a video of urself fantasizing about ordnance exploding in the middle of crowds in the capitol, like where ur really feeling it and ur head goes purple and your heart pounds. Then ill believe that your discourse is Truly Serious.
Old 01-19-2021, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

everybody here needs to take a deep breath and say 1 nice thing about joe b
Old 01-19-2021, 01:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's gonna reverse the Trump asylum policy to stimulate the economy.

Taco trucks go birria
Old 01-19-2021, 01:43 AM
Banned

Joe B seems like an elderly person who probably doesn't stink.
Old 01-19-2021, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's warm and affectionate.
Old 01-19-2021, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2021/...osecutors-say/

Quote:
A self-professed white supremacist from Maryland was arrested Sunday after his GPS monitor placed him at the US Capitol during the riots on January 6, CBS News reports.

According to a federal affidavit, Bryan Betancur has made statements to law enforcement officers that he is a member of several white supremacy organizations and has voiced “homicidal ideations, made comments about conducting a school shooting and has researched mass shootings,”

His parole officer told the FBI that he claimed to have been inside the Capitol with the rioters on January 6. He also said he was tear gassed and was paranoid about the FBI watching him.

Betancur was on probation, and when he asked for permission to go to DC to sell bibles with an organization called Gideon International, the request was granted.

He had gotten permission previously to go to DC with this group. Betancur had originally asked to be allowed to go in December 2020 and then reiterated his request on January 4. That request was approved. Under the terms of his probation, parole and probation agents use an online software to monitor travel and make sure they are following court-ordered curfews.

Based on a screenshot from the software, Betancur appeared to have gone in the direction of the White House Ellipse before moving east to the area around the west front of the U.S. Capitol building, the affidavit says.

Screenshot of BETANCUR’s location on the afternoon of January 6, 2021, logged by court
ordered monitoring device

They believe he was in the area of the Capitol building from 2 p.m. to around 5 p.m. based on this information. He was also identified in a social media post from the account “bryan_patriot_1776” holding the corner of the Confederate battle flag.

Screenshot of post by social media user “bryan_patriot_1776” provided via tip-line

Another photograph showed him to appear to be in a Proud Boys t-shirt flashing the “OK” hand signal, commonly used among white supremacy groups.

Screenshot of social media user “bryan_patriot_1776” showing individual believed to be

The affidavit says based on the prosecutor’s “knowledge of the facts uncovered in this investigation” that “at not time on or before January 6, 2021, was Bryan Betancur granted permission or authorized by rule to enter restricted grounds around the Capitol, nor did he, at any time, have authorization to assemble, display flags, or parade on the Grounds or in the Capitol building,”

“This did not involve rocket science investigatory techniques to figure out that he had been involved,” said Professor Michael Greenberger, founder and director of University of Maryland Center for Health and Homeland Security.

Greenberger said many of the people who stormed the U.S. Capitol that day were misguided.

“These people who were involved in January 6 are very proud of it. They have selfies, they have videos, they are telling friends and acquaintances they did what they did and that’s how these indictments are running up so quickly,” Greenberger said.

The Department of Correctional Services said in a statement: “Parole and Probation has been working closely with federal authorities and is continuing its investigation in cooperation with them.”

Betancur was previously convicted for fourth-degree burglary and after he was released engaged with “racially motivated violent extremist groups on the internet, expressing his desire to be a ‘lone wolf killer.'”

It’s those types of ideologies that have put the U.S. Capitol and state houses across the country on high alert.

“It scared the wits out of everybody, and now the enforcement systems to make sure that the inauguration goes smoothly are on steroids,” Greenberger said.

Annapolis has increased its police presence near the state’s capitol building, though the chief said there are no known threats.

Annapolis Police Heighten Presence Downtown, Near State House Ahead Of Inauguration

“I’ve been associated with law enforcement for almost 40 years, and this is one of the most coordinated efforts I’ve ever seen,” said Annapolis Police Chief Edward Jackson

The affidavit said Betancur told his probation officer he was in the Capitol and then he tried to change his statement. But there are also witnesses who saw his posts on social media.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just wanna hurt ppl just want a tv condoned reason to write diatribes about obsessing over hurting ppl, just wanna be rude and tense my whole body up and imagine things blaowing up, this is my discourse and it. is. seriopus.
Regardless of your sex, gender or outfit return policy. You're an idiot.

A useful one at that.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-19-2021 at 10:50 AM..
Closed Thread