Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2019, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

Necro and monk are both great for your situation due to being able to FD and afk forever. Depending on your available funds, necro can be played naked to 60. Monk is more gear dependant, but you can totally rock a 500p-1k set of gear from 1-50 no problem. Mend is OP once you skill it up enough that it no longer has a chance to hurt you.

Also, as wallicker said, iksar if the class can be iksar. Racial regen is the tits.
Old 05-21-2019, 10:58 AM
Kobold

Thanks everybody. Some really good advice here. Really appreciate all the help.

I've narrowed it down to the following:

1. Started an Iksar Monk
2. Continue my Wood Elf Druid I started way back when I first tried P99. He's currently level 27
3. Wood Elf Ranger (I just like the aesthetic of rangers so I'm gonna see if they really are the hard mode everybody talks about)

Turns out I have some pretty decent tank gear as well so I'll likely try a tank out at some point just to check it out.

Much appreciated.
Old 05-21-2019, 05:44 PM
Sarnak

ATTN: Original Poster

RE: YOUR THREAD

Dear Zer,

It has come to my attention that you have solicited inputs from the Project 1999® Forum Sub-Community. Firstly, let me thank you for your interest in our Inputs®. They are of the finest quality. Secondly, I regret to inform you that YOUR DOING IT WRONGly.

To put it in plain terms, your conclusions are bunk. First (second first), rangers are not hard mode; you have confused hardmode with WEAKMODE. Under no circumstance should you play a ranger. This recommendation is in line with the very valuabble Inputs® we have given hi therto.

Second, the very obvious oversight in your thread here is the very important matter of *RACE.* There is no doubt that you should play a dwarf. Class consideration is a very distant fifth behind this, regional liquor selections, number of active ooc venues, proximity to abusable newby experience quests, and beards.

Thirdly, lizards are disgusting creatures and the Druidic embrace of nature CROSSES LINES.

Please reconsider your selections and let us know if you require any additional Inputs®.

Sincerely,

a dwarf

P.S. Should you elect to disregard this kind advice, I challenge you to FITE ME IRL!
Last edited by PieOats; 05-21-2019 at 05:49 PM..
Old 05-24-2019, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

If your Druid is 27 I’d at least play up to 29/34. It’s not far away and porting is a cool thing to be able to do.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Closed Thread