Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2019, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is zero evidence that Trump is doing anything remotely beneficial for the United States. Instead, he's actively harming the environment, our world standing, our economy, our education, our civil society, and just about every other criteria you can imagine. Basically the only thing he's doing is enriching his friends and donors while destabilizing our relationships and political and economical clout around the world.
That irrelevant.

Before the 2008 crash, there were dozens of TV shows across every network touting "flip that house", and infomercials blasting day n night about how to get rich quick in real estate. Then the market collapsed and half of the major lending organizations across the country went bankrupt. This was intentional.

Likewise, in 2012/2013 with the recovery from the financial devastation caused by the abovementioned MANUFACTURED crisis, the media worked diligently, day and night, to convince the populace to buy gold when it was at an all time high of $1800/ounce. As soon as people ran out and bought into it, still fearing another bout of recession, the market bottomed out and collapsed to the $1200ish an ounce that it remains hovering about today.

This was because, in anticipation of the 2008 collapse, the commercials and TV shows were orchestrated to get people to buy their toxic assets at the bottom of the pyramid scheme before it collapsed, so that they could put their money into gold.

The economy collapsed, Gold Price Soared (they won twice) then they needed to drum up a huge demand for gold so that they could divest themselves of their gold assets once the economy had recovered from the catastrophe they caused without rapidly crashing the gold market while they were getting rid of their holdings.

Not buying the media/establishment bullshit. I don't care if we have to put a sock puppet in the white house and nod along in agreement with it. Not buying the establishment's bullshit...ever again.
Old 01-09-2019, 12:22 PM
Banned

Not buying the media/establishment bullshit. I don't care if we have to put a sock puppet in the white house and nod along in agreement with it. Not buying the establishment's bullshit...ever again.
Old 01-09-2019, 12:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SC, Throndor, and Mick are basically just plugging their ears and circle jerking to their gilded Confederate flag while the rest of the world flat out laughs at our once prestigious country.
Doesn't have anything to do with the confederate flag.

It's funny that that stance infuriates you so much that you have to bring accusations of Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Islamaphobia or whatever other boogeyman you can conjure up into it. It's actually quite simple.
Last edited by Throndor; 01-09-2019 at 12:25 PM..
Banned

Quote:
There is zero evidence that Trump is doing anything remotely beneficial for the United States. Instead, he's actively harming the environment, our world standing, our economy, our education, our civil society, and just about every other criteria you can imagine. Basically the only thing he's doing is enriching his friends and donors while destabilizing our relationships and political and economical clout around the world.
You can't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

I know Trump is excelling at the job. I see it with my own eyes.

He's been in office for 2 years now and the economy is doing great.

We're pulling out of wars and the average American is being heard more than they have in decades.

So save your fake propaganda for someone who isn't paying attention.
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-09-2019, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That irrelevant.

Before the 2008 crash, there were dozens of TV shows across every network touting "flip that house", and infomercials blasting day n night about how to get rich quick in real estate. Then the market collapsed and half of the major lending organizations across the country went bankrupt. This was intentional.

Likewise, in 2012/2013 with the recovery from the financial devastation caused by the abovementioned MANUFACTURED crisis, the media worked diligently, day and night, to convince the populace to buy gold when it was at an all time high of $1800/ounce. As soon as people ran out and bought into it, still fearing another bout of recession, the market bottomed out and collapsed to the $1200ish an ounce that it remains hovering about today.

This was because, in anticipation of the 2008 collapse, the commercials and TV shows were orchestrated to get people to buy their toxic assets at the bottom of the pyramid scheme before it collapsed, so that they could put their money into gold.

The economy collapsed, Gold Price Soared (they won twice) then they needed to drum up a huge demand for gold so that they could divest themselves of their gold assets once the economy had recovered from the catastrophe they caused without rapidly crashing the gold market while they were getting rid of their holdings.

Trump's ilk are the reason the crash happened in the first place. And Republicans repealed the protections put in place to protect us from that sharkish behavior.
Banned

Quote:
SC, Throndor, and Mick are basically just plugging their ears and circle jerking to their gilded Confederate flag while the rest of the world flat out laughs at our once prestigious country.
Nice strawman there, bitch made trigga.

"Everyone who disagrees with me is a racist Southerner!"
Banned

Quote:
There is zero evidence that Trump is doing anything remotely beneficial for the United States. Instead, he's actively harming the environment, our world standing, our economy, our education, our civil society, and just about every other criteria you can imagine.
There is no evidence that would indicate anything you are saying is true.

infact if america was producing steel it would be better for our economy AND the environment.

infact the civil society woes come from the left.

infact our education has not been a priority for either party so shut up and talk about it when it is for yours (payed college is not education).

infact more money is being spent now by corperations than our goverment has SINCE trump was elected, thanks to his policy of removing goverment involvment and the paris accord (your own john oliver reported that)

infact its the left that makes us look like fools on the world stage, the world was ready to thank america for ending the korean war, infact it did, but the left made sure that we didnt give credit to their worest enemy, and hurt america's standing.

You hate america.

You are wrong.

You are a traitor and a liar TAKE HIM AWAY
Last edited by mickmoranis; 01-09-2019 at 12:28 PM..
Old 01-09-2019, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

I know Trump is excelling at the job. I see it with my own eyes.

He's been in office for 2 years now and the economy is doing great.

We're pulling out of wars and the average American is being heard more than they have in decades.

So save your fake propaganda for someone who isn't paying attention.
la la la la la I can't hear you.

That's basically what you sound like.
Old 01-09-2019, 12:25 PM
Fire Giant

throndor shops at hot topic and spencers confirmed