Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 12-05-2014, 06:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoleUK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And the duxaUI that I can load up looks absolutely nothing like the screenshots, so i'm guessing something went wrong on the install. Velious UI works fine though.
It relies on Default UI that comes with titanium, if you modified that in any way then you will have a messed up DuxaUI
Old 12-05-2014, 06:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwank000 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
error message dsetup.dill missing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Path0gen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, same happens to me
There is a sticky post in the Technical forum. This is because your antivirus flagged and deleted that file. This file is provided by Project 1999 staff and has nothing to do with my Installer. You need to whitelist the file in your antivirus. its a false positive and there is actually no virus in there. More info here - http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=164472
Old 12-05-2014, 06:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfsongReborn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The link to the UI by itself says the dropbox user's account has been disabled due to high traffic?
Fixed
Old 01-08-2015, 04:11 PM
Banned

Are there any modifications that can be added to this? I have seen some cool UIs on project 1999 with horizontal buff bars, larger target health bars, etc. Wasn't sure if it was a modified Duxa or a completely different interface.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:37 PM
Aviak

I'm wondering the same thing as Hippo. I would really like to have my buffs larger and a larger targeting bar.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:28 AM
Fire Giant

You should be able to add / remove individual modules of the UI and replace them with whatever you want. When you install the UI its in the "duxaui" folder.
Old 01-09-2015, 11:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrushev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should be able to add / remove individual modules of the UI and replace them with whatever you want. When you install the UI its in the "duxaui" folder.
Are you suggesting I go somewhere like eqinterface and find an adjustment I like to drop into the folder? I was hesitant just because that stuff is mostly made for current versions of EQ.

I don't really know where I would go to find a horizontal buff bar or larger target health bar to the Duxa interface.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you suggesting I go somewhere like eqinterface and find an adjustment I like to drop into the folder? I was hesitant just because that stuff is mostly made for current versions of EQ.

I don't really know where I would go to find a horizontal buff bar or larger target health bar to the Duxa interface.
Duxa comes with one horizontal bar, it's HB4. Open your key bindings and set a key to open HB4.

I copied the target bar from Vert because I didn't like the Duxa one, but I imagine you could copy whatever target box you prefer.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyrm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Duxa comes with one horizontal bar, it's HB4. Open your key bindings and set a key to open HB4.

I copied the target bar from Vert because I didn't like the Duxa one, but I imagine you could copy whatever target box you prefer.
I was wanting a horizontal buff bar not hot keys.... I guess I can go through eqinterface.com and look around. It just might be a headache if things aren't compatible. I have only seen 2 custom UIs posted on project1999 and neither of them seem to have what I am looking for.

I was hoping some of the smart folks of this community had some cool modifications they had found that they would share which would result in me simply clicking a download link and copying/pasting into my UI folder. I want someone smart to make this happen for me.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was wanting a horizontal buff bar not hot keys.... I guess I can go through eqinterface.com and look around. It just might be a headache if things aren't compatible. I have only seen 2 custom UIs posted on project1999 and neither of them seem to have what I am looking for.

I was hoping some of the smart folks of this community had some cool modifications they had found that they would share which would result in me simply clicking a download link and copying/pasting into my UI folder. I want someone smart to make this happen for me.
Misread, only horizontal buff bar I know of is the default ui, if you drag it out that way.