Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2019, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yttrium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cazic Thule.

I remember it being hugely popular in Vanilla then wasting to nothing after Kunark.
came here to say nothing. Left agreeing with this. So much nostalgia in this zone...
Old 05-11-2019, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kerra isle isn’t a dungeon. But there’s a metric shit ton of mobs there that are up all too often. It’s closer to a druid portal than unrest/GUk but yet is perma empty. People generally avoid casters but it’s a damn shame because of the mob count there. Rat monks make some great charm pets there as well. Would like to get a zem there, could have full groups pulling 3x the mobs of an equivalent unrest camp.
I've legit never zoned in to Kerra Isle. Kinda makes me want to take a look.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've legit never zoned in to Kerra Isle. Kinda makes me want to take a look.
It's a fun zone and I leveled my Enchanter there, but the entrance and area past the first bridge is the only really viable solo spot I found.

I tried several places elsewhere in the zone (nothing sees invis so it's easy to explore), especially once I leveled past entrance ... but almost everywhere else the mobs are packed so densely it's hard to start a camp.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yttrium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cazic Thule.

I remember it being hugely popular in Vanilla then wasting to nothing after Kunark.
whats up with this zone? everytime I go there, i spend about 5 minutes getting trashed and then zone out wondering why i went there in the first place.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats up with this zone? everytime I go there, i spend about 5 minutes getting trashed and then zone out wondering why i went there in the first place.
99% of players take the path of least resistance when leveling. Cazic Thule mobs are not easy relative to their level. Nor are Kerra isle mobs. This is why mistmoore/overthere/unrest/CoM/etc generally are crowded. The mobs are a cakewalk. You actually have to pay attention to the mobs in the harder zones, hence why they are empty.

Verant totally fucked up zems not giving the harder zones a better modifier.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:56 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not only did it, but it was pretty good.
If there was any custom content that would be perfect for this server it would be this zone!!
Old 05-11-2019, 03:28 AM
Planar Protector

Give us veksar 0.9 already...
Old 05-11-2019, 08:48 AM
Kobold

I think it would be cool to have seen more in the mines under High Keep. I'd really like to see it go deeper and have a back entrance in EK or Runnyeye something, to show just how the Goblins managed to find their way in there. It never came off to me that it was a planned attack, but more of them just stumbling on it by mistake
Old 05-11-2019, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

KC but make it half the size with twice the spawns
Old 05-11-2019, 09:35 AM
Sarnak

I wouldn't really call Kerra Isle a dungeon, but I think it could use some more useful npc's.

Befallen and Cazic Thule need reworks. Blackburrow needs more mobs.

I love Kaesora personally.
Closed Thread