Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 01:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk00ba5t3v3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been playing now for about a week. Its fucking badass. Although we dont quite know yet the final build. For instance, they just put in fast travel for silver which fucking sucks.
fast travel for silver was already in the game.. but i noticed they added a ton more zones to the fast travel merchant though. I think fast travel should be removed completely..
Old 12-12-2015, 05:02 AM
Sarnak

I take back what I have said. After reaching Tier 6, the game is exhaustively repetitive, each zone is like a big clash of clan map....the dungeons are a joke. There ARE classes and they are exactly what you expect them to be...deviate from that and you're gimped. This game would be OK if it were mobile platform ONLY. Its not a fulltime MMO, at all.
Old 12-12-2015, 07:55 PM
Sarnak

Have you done the new PvE gate thingys that you have to kill the boss for?

Are you T6 craft/refining or just T6 armor/weapons?

I am hearing some backlash about people saying the exact same things as you, and I agree about the direction the game has pretty much been forced to. I am hoping the devs wake up and drastically change the way the game functions.
Old 12-15-2015, 06:21 PM
Sarnak

Disregard my last post. Im 3 days played time in...can't stop. I will say this. The game will definitely be a commercial success and you wont stop hearing about it in 2016-2017
Old 12-16-2015, 06:40 AM
Sarnak

Join me bros, there will be punch and pie

https://albiononline.com/?ref=YGTLXSLDS5
Old 12-16-2015, 07:13 AM
Planar Protector

This game is very grindy. I'm only Tier 3 so far with a day played, so I haven't gotten a good feel for the game yet as a whole. But I will say that it'd be really easy to burn yourself out on this game before the official release since they are wiping the servers again when that happens.

My impression right now is mixed. It just feels like a game that is trying too hard to be compatible for both PC and tablet that it isn't spectacular as a game on either platform. It seems a bit too complicated control-wise to play reliably on tablet. It seems a bit too dumbed down to play seriously on PC when I may as well be playing a plethora of other games at that point. And it's unfortunate, because I think it COULD be a great game if they split the source and took it in two different directions for each platform.

Optimize the controls to make it feel more fluid on touch screens. Work on adding more content and customization to make it feel like a more substantial title for PC.
Old 12-16-2015, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

There is a separate PC UI they have announced it should be patched in January. Right now everyone plays on the mobile UI. I didn't think they could change much in beta but I youtubed videos from teh alpha last summer 2014 and DAMN the game looks way better today. Especially the water.
Closed Thread