Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 03:51 AM
Planar Protector

Default Highkeep faction gain

I've been working on a newbie necro alt recently and have a good pile of orc scalps and goblin ears to turn in. As expected, due to my race/class combo (DE, Innoruuk), I am scowling to Captain Ashlan. I thought I could turn in with a wolf form, but was still threatening.

Does anyone know of any repeatable quests on another faction that also give faction with highpass/highkeep? Or should I just farm mobs in the pass?

Also, regarding the orcs and gnolls in highpass, the wiki lists the orcs as giving (2) faction each while the gnolls give (10) each. That seems a little odd to me. Can anyone confirm if it's true, or a mistake in the wiki?

Thanks for any assistance in the matter of utmost importance.
Old 07-17-2018, 04:02 AM
Banned

I dunno about all that but I spent an afternoon as a bard wiping out the SK and NK bandit camps with a few songs for HK guard faction. 6 min respawn time on groups of 8-9ish, bardspeed allowed me to get those two groups with a few minutes downtime. Bandits are level 15ish or less
Old 07-17-2018, 11:00 AM
Sarnak

Here is a link to a similar thread with faction numbers included:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=265388

Hopefully this will help your plight. From my own personal experience, as a gnome necromancer - possibly the least "evil" of the necromancer combinations, I had to kill over 300 gnolls before the nearby captain would accept the scalps from me.
Old 07-17-2018, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks for the replies. I checked out the bandits, but there are like 8 of them in a big pack that all come together. Bit much for me to handle at level 16. I ended up camping the named gnolls at the bottom of the WK ramp for a bit. Hoping once I hit threatening I can do turnins with wolf form.
Closed Thread