Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2021, 07:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah credit where due, OP actually created a green raid drama thread, usually this place is dominated by blue drama going in circles endlessly.
Most green drama is confined to the UN.
Old 09-13-2021, 07:47 PM
Aviak

Honestly, there's very little drama on Green right now. The top two guilds have mutual respect for each other and work out their differences constructively without GM involvement and the middle tier guilds with the exception of one get along quite well with the rest of the server community.
Old 09-13-2021, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relbaic
I was guilded with you Mannastone. None of it matters.
Are you trying to tell me nothing in this game will have a significant impact on my real life situation, let alone my eternal destination/situation?

What if Norrath IS reality?!?!?
Old 09-13-2021, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

It's as if you are trying to say it's more important to have fun and enjoy the the game, do it with people you get along it, and let it just be a game... Relbaic... are you serious?
Old 09-14-2021, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there's also no point in lawyer questing on a 20 year old elf sim and writing petitions

for volunteer staff
Why... are you... talking like... William Shatner?

Yes, the guild having trains dumped on them every time they try to compete in NTOV because the two hard-core raid guilds usually at each other's throats each had a neckbeardy "let us work together against our common enemy, the casual raiders who don't deserve a cut of our pixels" epiphany should just grab their ankles and take it.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 09-14-2021, 11:52 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why... are you... talking like... William Shatner?

Yes, the guild having trains dumped on them every time they try to compete in NTOV because the two hard-core raid guilds usually at each other's throats each had a neckbeardy "let us work together against our common enemy, the casual raiders who don't deserve a cut of our pixels" epiphany should just grab their ankles and take it.
None of this is even close to accurate but sure makes me wish I could see the vitriol in your discord.
Old 09-14-2021, 12:14 PM
Sarnak

Yendor isn't in FoW, Razimuth.

Assuming you are referring to FoW's discord, of course. Which is mostly filled with gifs and, unfortunately due to Myuharin.. x-rated drawings of dragons extracurricular activities. I won't go into details. And believe me, you don't want them.

I can't speak for all the smaller guilds on the server tho.
Old 09-14-2021, 12:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's really interesting that the story told by multiple people in this thread interweaves with "Well, they aren't a coordinated enough guild to down a single target anyway!".

And then when <Force of Will>'s raid leadership rocks out 14 bosses on an Earthquake, including two guild-first NToV dragons because they aren't messed with - salt rains from the replies.

Which honestly, is a little puzzling. If you're just "telling it how it is" about how Venerate used to be so uncoordinated, and FoW is clearly different.. just comment "Well cool, glad to see that hasn't crossed over. Keep it up folks" and move on.
Old 09-14-2021, 12:16 PM
Sarnak

Speaking of Classy -

It really felt like this earthquake was different. It felt like much less drama also, with at times all three guilds ooc'ing congrats to each other in ToV. Shout out especially to the nice folks in ST who extended congratulations even though our guilds have butted heads in the past.

Last I'd like to give a special shout-out to Potatus and Castle. I logged on a guildie the next morning with a team in place to collect his corpse from Fear for him, only to be pleasantly surprised that he already has his armor. He told me on discord that Castle already hooked him up. Thank you for being good folks.

Congrats to everyone on their loots and epic pieces.
Old 09-14-2021, 12:57 PM
Kobold

i heard danielflash was in force of will so im really upset about that that guy fraekin sucks

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Closed Thread