Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2017, 12:59 PM
Banned

he was making youtube videos

don't most video cards have 5min replay by default?
Old 12-21-2017, 01:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great... p99 has become like driving in Russia... great server this is
Nothing like that at all. I'm simply chronicling the progression of my toons for fun. Nothing more. But I still don't see why he cares so much
Old 12-21-2017, 01:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivbot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing like that at all. I'm simply chronicling the progression of my toons for fun. Nothing more. But I still don't see why he cares so much
I was joking. Driving in Russia is fun. I believe they say that the car drives you there.
Old 12-21-2017, 01:08 PM
Fire Giant

I literally just read every word posted in this thread (quality stuff from all of you guys btw) and I'm shocked that there was only 2 mentions of the real biggest issue here, that being that OP's UI situation is BEYOND jacked. Forget buffing this guy or offering him rezzes to make up for the heinous training that happened to him. We need to teach this guy how to make a 2nd chat window on the double.

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 12-21-2017, 01:12 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I literally just read every word posted in this thread (quality stuff from all of you guys btw) and I'm shocked that there was only 2 mentions of the real biggest issue here, that being that OP's UI situation is BEYOND jacked. Forget buffing this guy or offering him rezzes to make up for the heinous training that happened to him. We need to teach this guy how to make a 2nd chat window on the double.
UPVOTE.
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you aren't running a minimum of 10 different chat windows then you are playing EQ wrong and have no business playing on this server. Just think, it's possible that this low life noob has been invited to groups, been offered buffs... ugh makes me sick.
Orc

This is the thread that just keeps on giving
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nivbot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I do know is I got angry and then he had to try to belittle me as if I had never played EQ before. I might be low level here, budro, but I played EQ long ago and for quite a while. I know what I'm doing.
just the secret to camping scryer, stop mansplaining.
Old 12-21-2017, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

OP should try go outside and have a real social interraction instead of petitioning everyone left n right.
Why are u not able to forgive this guy, it was an accident and he tried to redeem himself also. But u just keep whining n dying instead of moving on.
Take a mmo break
Old 12-21-2017, 01:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP should try go outside and have a real social interraction instead of petitioning everyone left n right.
Why are u not able to forgive this guy, it was an accident and he tried to redeem himself also. But u just keep whining n dying instead of moving on.
Take a mmo break
Oh geez. Truth is starting to come out on OP being petition happy.

I missed it I think, what are the other petitions he has made?
Closed Thread