Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 10-02-2016, 07:05 PM
Kobold

Default no servers/unknown error

been running into this a lot recently ill be playing the game just fine crash while zoning and try to log back in, no servers show up log out come back in on another account and they appear, try to enter gives me an unknown error etc over and over tried restarting and sometimes that works but usually takes me 15 mins to get back in, any guesses? also happens a lot when i try to camp out and come back on another account
Old 10-02-2016, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds like an Internet issue. Most of the time when login server issues happen things start to disappear.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 10-03-2016, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Are there any other devices connected to your router, wirelessly or otherwise? If something else on your network is hogging bandwidth this could happen - you can find out if this is the issue by connecting to your router's configuration page and changing your network password. Could also be caused by a weak wireless connection if you're connected wirelessly. When you reset your router it's a good idea to disconnect the internet line for a good five minutes so that you'll be assigned a new IP address when you reconnect. And if you haven't, try rebooting.

If none of that works, I'd call your ISP and have them run some diagnostics on your connection.
Old 10-03-2016, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

I'm having the same issue. A friend of mine, Chevey, was also having the same issue. I traded wifi to my hotspot and had instant success. I think it is definitely internet/bandwidth related.