Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2018, 04:23 AM
Banned

Unhappy P99, why do you not work anymore?

In the before times you were the perfect Yan to my Yin. Back before Kunark I played you as a Bard to re-learn of how good I had it in current MMOs. WoW, or CoH and even FF14. I would play the fuck out of you getting to 50 as a hybrid before kunark and go listing back and forth between you and newer MMOs always forgetting the lesson of each.

Then, it was not about fun anymore, just something different. Each time I would swing back here I would sell, twink a new and repeat until bored then back to another newer MMO.. then back again to do the same with a new alt. But then suddenly I twinked and played all classes to 30-50ish

But now, you do not work anymore. Got bored with one and bored right back here. I cant even fake it to a point now to even join a casual guild to do something to pass the time. Like alcohol you stopped working.

You stopped working.

You quit on me.

tl;dr after the post I think its time to wipe the server or start a new one.
Last edited by Jauna; 03-18-2018 at 04:26 AM..
Old 03-18-2018, 04:28 AM
Planar Protector

I love P99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:46 AM
Fire Giant

Maybe if you played the game the way it was meant to be played and didn't twink your characters you'd have much more fun? There's a guild specifically for this btw. Maybe instead of asking for a full server wipe you should take a look at how you're playing the game instead of trying to ruin the fun for everyone else.

Heavy /s btw for the fully immersed FQers
Old 03-18-2018, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe if you played the game the way it was meant to be played and didn't twink your characters you'd have much more fun? There's a guild specifically for this btw. Maybe instead of asking for a full server wipe you should take a look at how you're playing the game instead of trying to ruin the fun for everyone else.
Because giving yourself rules to play to make it more fun does not make it a new game, its like that one lock rule for pokemon if something feints its gone forever.

Plus I buffed one of those ASL people a few years ago and they got super mad so I think my account is banned from joining them or something.
Old 03-18-2018, 02:11 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Try starting a toon from scratch and earning/questing all your gear? Very rewarding
Old 03-18-2018, 02:19 PM
Kobold

Marvel at the thousands of hours the game entertained you rather than bemoan it has lost its lustire.
Old 03-18-2018, 02:32 PM
Kobold

try red

also, maybe its time to move on from mmo's if they don't give you a buzz anymore.

ps:can I have your stuff
Old 03-18-2018, 02:39 PM
Fire Giant

Also, the game was not "meant" to be played without commerce with the community, without random lucky merchant-bought MAGIC item, without nice give-outs from people you chat with, without buffs from higher level players etc. <Auld Lang Syne> is adding special rules to their gameplay to make it closer to the classic experience, but to say they play the game as it was meant to be played is an overstatement.

I am a bit like you OP! I have played almost all classes to 30+ and even then when I log in I'd rather just play a level 1 Ogre Warrior or some shit than to play one of my higher level character and grind the long game ugh.

I think we're due for some hard detox.
Good luck! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-18-2018, 02:52 PM
Fire Giant

Sounds like P99 is working as intended. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-18-2018, 03:07 PM
Banned

U need a new hobby
Closed Thread